Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Malaek
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I was having some odd crashes this morning, so decided to re-install. That was a mistake. It's complaining about the Tetramaster.msi now and I've tried multiple things. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, restarted the pc, I've tried manually deleting registry files after uninstalls. Nothing. SE why is Tetramasters being referenced in anything nowadays? Can't it just be removed entirely from the install process?

EDIT: I was able to get past this issue; I had to open up my Registry Editor, CTRL+F, and search and delete EVERY registry entry that included Playonline or tetramaster...
    (0)
    Last edited by Heavenssword; 06-15-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenssword View Post
    I was having some odd crashes this morning, so decided to re-install. That was a mistake. It's complaining about the Tetramaster.msi now and I've tried multiple things. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, restarted the pc, I've tried manually deleting registry files after uninstalls. Nothing. SE why is Tetramasters being referenced in anything nowadays? Can't it just be removed entirely from the install process?

EDIT: I was able to get past this issue; I had to open up my Registry Editor, CTRL+F, and search and delete EVERY registry entry that included Playonline or tetramaster...
    Was this with the current installer available via playonline.com?

It indeed does not include Tetra Master, so I guess it's possible some old registry entries could trip things up...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3