Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sorry if this is a bit broad, but this would require 20+ pages of posts these seperately...

I would suggest All items that are EX and not rare.

This would mean items like Mog Kupons, Mog Pells, and Abdhaljs seals.
    (6)

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Same as above, sorry for being broad...

Pet items that are sold by NPCs for cheap and stack only to 12.

This would include BST biscuits BST jugs, and PUP oils.

Alternatively, if this isn't possible, adding a quiver style item for these like arrows and ninja tools have would be nice.
    (3)

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Cursed items that can't be equipped.

These items are pretty much just crafting materials, so stacking them to at least 12 would be nice.
    (1)

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Final broad category of items I can think of...

Crafting items sold by NPCs for cheap.

The value of cheap may differ by person to person, but I'm thinking of items like copper ore and arrowwood logs and lumber that you can buy from NPCs at unlimited quantities.
    (0)

Make it possible for Rema ammo to be turned into pouches/quivers. Ridiculous that this isnt already a thing
    (3)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I just wish we could sell more than 7 items at a time. I have a lot of junkies waiting in my bags.
    (2)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Alternatively

Rather than changing things from 12 to 99 would it be feasible to make all stackable items stack to 99 but still allow them to be put on the auction house as either 1, 12 or 99? Would alleviate the need to clear these items from the AH since stacks of 12 would remain viable and would allow players more options for selling and buying.

ie:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...0409#post20409
    (1)
    Last edited by DerianX; 05-22-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Character
    Lucor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Frontier Soda, and other drinks. Since these items give a buff effect rather than tp/hp/mp immediately on useage, I don't think making these items stack can be seen as exploitative. Not allowing them to stack is only negative on players who don't have the free inventory to carry a lot of them individually. The same can be said for medicines. The ones that give a medicated effect already have a system in place to make continual use prohibited.

In regards to Frontier Soda, I think it should also be possible to stack it to 99 since it can't be crafted and the main source for getting it is an NPC vendor.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    Rather than changing things from 12 to 99 would it be feasible to make all stackable items stack to 99 but still allow them to be put on the auction house as either 1, 12 or 99? Would alleviate the need to clear these items from the AH since stacks of 12 would remain viable and would allow players more options for selling and buying.

ie:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...0409#post20409
    more accurately the most ideal thing would be to allow an arbitrary number, but the way th e auction house is designed with stacks getting their own listings, I don't think this would be feasible.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are lots of fish that are still unstackable - Gugru Tuna and Grimmonites come to mind immediately, but there are many others. Even some tiny fish like Elshimo newts are unstackable for some reason.

I think that these stackable fish should still only stack to 12, however, and not 99.

I understand that these are ranked fish with size data embedded in the item, which makes this tricky. Perhaps there could be an NPC in the Fishing Guild who can measure a single stackable fish to convert it into the unstackable variety, with size data, for fish ranking.

Choosing to be able to sell a stack of 12 or a stack of 99 on the auction house would be nice. However, I suspect this mechanism is fairly deeply embedded.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast