Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Purgonorgo Isle access & Magna gear

Please, please, please bring back the Magna +1 (swimsuit) gear as items that can be obtained from the Repeat Login Campaign.

I can't tell you how much I love Purgonorgo Isle, and on my old character I can easily pop on that swimsuit and teleport out there to relax and enjoy the view. For my newer characters, though, the trip is far more time-consuming and annoying. I would love it if you brought that gear back.

As a lesser alternative, could you at least put a Survival Guide on the island?
    (1)

Player
    If I'm not mistaken, those are available to purchase for a very low gil price from Moogle NPCs during the Sunbreeze Festival, like the majority of past seasonal event items.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, those are available to purchase for a very low gil price from Moogle NPCs during the Sunbreeze Festival, like the majority of past seasonal event items.
    I hope you're right. I just came back to the game in January, but I'll watch for it. I wasn't aware of it because the wikis only say the item could be obtained in Sunbreeze Festival 2008.

Sunbreeze is always in August, right?
    (0)

Player
    Yep. Also, I think they might actually be available from the event merchant Moogles during most seasonal events.. not just Sunbreeze.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It is correct the swimsuits and stuff are available for purchase from the event Moogles during the Sunbreeze festival
    (0)

Hello, everyone!

I would just like to confirm that the Magna swimsuits will be available for purchase from the Moogles that sell previous event items during the Sunbreeze Festival!

Personally, I really love these swimsuit designs as well so I'm glad to report that they will make their return this year, too!
    (3)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team