Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Player
    Buuuuuump

Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Buuuuuump

Take all gil delivery box option. <yes, please>

Official response given was inadequate and answered the wrong question.
    You refuse to accept that Gil is an item and that the delivery box is a queue (not a priority queue) only capable of processing one item (Gil included) at a time. SE gave an adequate response as to what limitations prevent them from completing your request. They even went on to say that load times would not improve (and even be worse) in situations where large quantities of items are received.

Your refusal to accept this response and your insistence to continue posting reflects poorly on other NA players and is only surpassed by a level of ignorance that you proudly and obliviously display.

Please spend some time reflecting inward and do better. After that, humbly accept SE's response and stop posting in this thread.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 02-04-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Player
    I don't care if it triples the time it takes to empty. That's not the issue.

I just want to press less buttons. Continuous verification and confirmation for every single GIL withdrawl is unnecessary. That's the problem you and they don't seem to grasp. And THAT is why I keep bumping it. and WILL keep bumping it.

The sale and delivery of gil is an archaic 20 year old system. It would improve server load to have gil removed from the delivery box system entirely and given straight to the player (or mog garden repository). It may even have potential to open up more AH sale slots.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-04-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

I just want to press less buttons. Continuous verification and confirmation for every single GIL withdrawl is unnecessary. That's the problem you and they don't seem to grasp. And THAT is why I keep bumping it. and WILL keep bumping it.
    No. Wrong. Every single person understands your request. It is your lack of regard and appreciation for the limitations of the current system that prevent your request from being fulfilled. In fact, why would you accept pressing fewer buttons but having to wait three times longer? Why would you advocate for this kind approach?

More importantly, why would SE subject this delay on other players whose delivery box queues are nowhere near as large?

As I've said before, your insistence screams ignorance and petulance that reflects poorly on yourself and the rest of the NA player base.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

The sale and delivery of gil is an archaic 20 year old system. It would improve server load to have gil removed from the delivery box system entirely and given straight to the player (or mog garden repository).
    For someone who is concerned about button presses and time. Just how do you manage the 6 or so Mithra characters you have running around in circles all day long in Reisenjima?
    Also with your sparks items, you manage to npc in what seems like a millisecond, run back, and repeat the process... Just sayin'
    (4)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 02-04-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bump for funsies just to continue to prove how ineffective bumping an already answered thread is. >.>
    (0)

Player
    Any bump is a good bump!
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (2)

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our forums! We always like seeing player feedback and we can understand why you want such a feature implemented. Although we can appreciate the dedication you have towards your request, it has already received a direct reply, therefore, we will be closing this thread at this time.

We understand this decision might be a frustrating one, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding!

-=Senior Game Master Emdub=-
    (6)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9