Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Monisette NPC Will Not Accept the Items I Give Her for Lanun tricorne +1

Been trying since yesterday to trade all the relevant items:

-Lanun Tricorne
    -Rem's Tale Ch.6 X 8
    -Kaggen's Cuticle
    -Gabbrath Horn

to Make Lanun Tricorne +1 but she seems to think ive only traded Rem's Tale Ch.6 X 8 and stores them for me. Traded other items for upgrade since to check if working, all fine except for this piece.
    Its a similar prob to this thread: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51361-Monisette-Will-Not-Accept-the-Items-I-Give-Her?
    and have tried what it suggest on there by talking to Sagheera but still doesnt work for me
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Have you beaten CoP Mission 3-5 Darkness Named and also afterwards, spoken to Sagheera and selected "Relic Restoration"? (You must also have started the Dynamis quest line, which I assume means, entering one old-school Dynamis zone and a Dreamworld zone.

The requirements are listed here: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:...lic_Armor_%2B1
    (0)

Character
    Renin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah i checked all the pre-reqs first, its odd how i can make all other pieces for all jobs, inc the other Lanun + 1 Pieces, its just the Head piece for me doesnt take the trade properly, also checked multiple times im actually trading the correct mats
    (0)

Character
    Renin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Never mind, no clue why she took trade now, so all good, can close thread, thank you
    (0)