Well now they know.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hello! I hope you all are having a wonderful day during the Holidays!

Here is a new update!

Opinions from Japanese players:

A little long ago, I saw a cheater using an odd equipment back in 2017. Have it got fixed? I don't think so.

I was also surprised how general players are aware of RMT being a part of the MMO world including FFXIV. Is the STF team investigating properly? I doubt it. Are third-party tools/scripts "currently" permitted? I think we should encourage the STF team to push general players to obey the rules. That's really a matter, of course.

============

Opinions from English players after Matsui's recent post:

That would make too much sense to do stuff on the official forums. I'd rather not to mess with or read carefully here due to the fact this place has a full of sheep that must obey the rules. For real discussion, I'd recommend somewhere like http://www.bluegartr.com/ or FFXIAH would work fine.

FFXIAH: Please keep reporting any other concerns you have

(They are just some free-thinkers who are afraid of getting banned by forum moderators.)

We even thanked all bots, RMT, dupers, Chinese, American, Japanese, Mithra, Elvaan, Tarutaru, etc for supporting our undying game of FFXI.

Edited: Another update (2019/12/27). Director Fujito just commented a bit about the problems of bots, RMT, and others. They (Dev team) have been doing a little for each. Each has a small effect. If it makes sense, that will continue through the next year.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zehira; 12-28-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7