Character
    Daneblood
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeepel View Post
    Greetings TickTackToe,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your concerns with Game Masters not responding to your reports.

We're very sorry to hear that you did not receive a response regarding your reports and apologize for any frustration this has caused. Every ticket that we receive should receive a response, even if you are offline or unavailable, so this is concerning to myself as well.

Just to make sure, please make sure you are submitting a report using the /helpdesk command and are choosing to report a violation. Depending on the report, a Game Master may try to contact you in-game to confirm the details of your report. If you are logged out or unavailable, you would be sent a message informing you that we will look into the matter with the details you provided. For some issues though, you may only be sent a message informing you the resolution to your concern.

As you mentioned that you are reporting players for third party program use, I can assure you that use of third party programs are absolutely against the Terms of Service. Use of such cheat tools is best and most thoroughly investigated by our Special Task Force. While we are more than happy to submit an investigation to them on your behalf, you are most welcome to contact them directly via our Square Enix Support Center website. The form is located at http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...php?id=20&la=1

We will look into the matter regarding your recent correspondence with this and ensure all policies and procedures were handled appropriately, and take any corrective measures necessary.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience, but please feel free to contact a GM at any time, should the need arise. Thank you and best of luck on your adventures!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    So weeks later and the guy is still out there running at around 200-300% speed very Wednesday during gainEXP
    I reported him both to the GM through the helpdesk and the STF online forms, but to no help

I have stood next to his party of ppl that are always there and this is what does NOT happen
    - no using items
    - no rolls
    - no avatars out
    - no flee activated or wearing off

and again he runs through mobs like they are ghost so its not just the speed.
    That alone is not possible in the game without hacks
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTackToe View Post
    A few months back I reported a person that was:
    - Bot'ing ( autofighting)
    - Could walk through mobs with no hindrance
    - Could use JA and WS when moving around

no response

Today my friend eported a guy that:
    - Ran without twice to thrice the speed of normal players (Outrunning Hippogriphs and black tigers with ease)
    - Again able to run straight through enemies.

Again no response

Should we just assume SE is now all OK with hacks and cheats?
    As others said, the proper way to report RMT bots and other cheating is the special task force. Any reports require investigations to prevent abuse and false reports, so you can't expect a report to instantlyg get bot accounts in trouble, but that doesn't mean they haven't recieved them or are ignoring them.

And just because they're nbot efficient at enforcing the TOS that doesn't mean you have a license to cheat and get away with it.
    (1)

Character
    Daneblood
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    As others said, the proper way to report RMT bots and other cheating is the special task force. Any reports require investigations to prevent abuse and false reports, so you can't expect a report to instantlyg get bot accounts in trouble, but that doesn't mean they haven't recieved them or are ignoring them.

And just because they're nbot efficient at enforcing the TOS that doesn't mean you have a license to cheat and get away with it.

as posted in the very post you are quoting
    "I reported him both to the GM through the helpdesk and the STF online forms,"

Its clear despite multiple ppl reporting this SE has done nothing. and continues to do nothing

So for fun one day I ran out and got on bolster rolls and chocobo mazurka on me.
    and the guy is Still running circles around me speed wise.
    and through mobs with no resistance.

Every freaking wednesday he is out there so its not like its hard for any representive from S.E. to see it.
    (1)
    Last edited by TickTackToe; 04-07-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It may not seem much, but Special_Task_Force recently posted in 不正行為に関するSTFからのご報告スレッド:

Quote Originally Posted by Special_Task_Force View Post
    こんにちは。スペシャルタスクフォースです。

まずは先日の藤戸Dの投稿から期間があいてしまいましたことをお詫び申し上げます。

ファイナルファンタジーXIのなかで行われている不正行為/RMT行為に対する取り組みについて、少しでも皆さんにご安心いただけるよう、
    開発チーム・コミュニティチームとも相談しつつこうした機会を設けることとなりました。
    現在、毎月の対処アカウント数や凍結ギルを公式サイトにて報告していますが、数字だけでは伝わりにくい点をもう少し踏み込んでご説明したり、
    最近のトピックや現状の取り組み・今後の取り組みにも少しずつ触れていければと考えていますので、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

さて、では具体的にはどういったことをお話しさせていただくのが良いのかをいろいろと協議してきたのですが、
    おそらく皆さんが一番興味関心を持っていると思われる「具体的な取り締まり内容」については、やはり詳細をお伝えするのは慎重にという考えを持っています。

現状、RMT業者は取り締まりに対して非常に警戒を示していて、「このエリアに業者がいます」という情報があれば、
    少しずつエリアを移動してみたり、活動する時間帯をこまめに変えてみたりと、即座に回避行動をとっている様子が顕著にみられます。
    そのため、取り締まり情報の公開は対処を遅らせるネタばれになる可能性が高いというのがその理由です。

※RMT業者によっては、あらかじめキャラクターを使い捨てる前提で無警戒なものもいます。
     これらは程なく取り締まりにより排除され、また新しいキャラクターがやってくるというイタチごっこが日々繰り返されています。
     イタチごっこへの取り組みもまた別の課題です。

しかしながら、皆さんの通報や情報の提供が取り締まりにたいへん役立っているというのもまぎれもない事実で、引き続きご協力いただきたく思っているのですが、
    上記の事情から、RMT業者に関する情報提供は、フォーラム上ではなく専用のフォームからお寄せくださいますよう、改めてお願いいたします。
    通報のほか、STFに対するご意見やご要望なども同様のフォームで受け付けており、スタッフ全員で拝見させていただいておりますので、あわせてご利用いただければ幸いです。

今回は初回ということで、概要やこれまでの繰り返しに近い話が主になりましたが、次回以降は対処状況と並行して新しいコメントを増やしていく予定です。
    皆さんにファイナルファンタジーXIを楽しんでいただけるよう、引き続きプレイ環境の向上に尽力してまいりますので、今後ともどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
    Some things that I gather from translating it, is that the reports (via the report form, not these forums) have been helpful in controlling the situation... and that they wish for our continued support regarding the matter. They'll also work on commenting on things more in the future.

Furthermore, they briefly talk about the evasive measures of the RMT vendors, but of course don't go into details.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Diosax
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They doesn't talk to you anymore, just sent a GM today and they sent me an e-email instead of talking to me, that sucks (sorry for this) but we all paying this every month, they are supposed to help us, imo gonna email SE becasue this can't be, they must respond as the service we paying for.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diosax View Post
    They doesn't talk to you anymore, just sent a GM today and they sent me an e-email instead of talking to me, that sucks (sorry for this) but we all paying this every month, they are supposed to help us, imo gonna email SE becasue this can't be, they must respond as the service we paying for.
    Hi, they do, but they have limited support at the moment due to what is currently going on in the world.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's not that they don't do anything, they're just way too slow becuase every report requires a th orough investigation. They need to have a path to fast-track the more extremely obvious cases so that they can act before it no longer matters.

(And of course, the current circumstances hamper their ability to investigate since currently, support staff are working from home and certain support types are limited/unavailable.
    (0)

Character
    Gilgameshclone
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

am here reporting for suspicious rmt activity in Gustav Tunnel

right now as I'm typing, there are botting rmts moving way faster than me to keep track of, there's a total of eighteen (18) currently in the zone, trying to do trials in peace, please help
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I caught a whole host of new bots being levelled up whilst inside a wall in the basement of Kuftal Tunnel yesterday. This morning they've been deployed to Yahse Hunting Grounds to generate sparks gil. Ceizak is crawling too. And nearly every time I walk past the auction house in Lower Jeuno, the homepoints and waypoints in Western Adoulin, and the MH exit near the book in Ru'Lude Gardens, there are piles of /anon keyboard smashed characters milling about.

This doesn't need a complex technical solution, this needs one person to hop across worlds every now and again and do a /sea all.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbob View Post
    I caught a whole host of new bots being levelled up whilst inside a wall in the basement of Kuftal Tunnel yesterday. This morning they've been deployed to Yahse Hunting Grounds to generate sparks gil. Ceizak is crawling too. And nearly every time I walk past the auction house in Lower Jeuno, the homepoints and waypoints in Western Adoulin, and the MH exit near the book in Ru'Lude Gardens, there are piles of /anon keyboard smashed characters milling about.

This doesn't need a complex technical solution, this needs one person to hop across worlds every now and again and do a /sea all.
    There have been people botting on Asura for more than two years in a row and they are still there doing it 24/7, the SAME people, reported multiple times. You can literately stand there and watch them move in a set pattern to the inch.
    In fact, if you recorded them and afk'ed for 2 hours,speed up the video and draw a line that followed their movement, it would match throughout the entire video.

I have a feeling that they know away around this, that if they respond to a tell or something, they aren't regarded as a bot. Going by the advanced methods people seem to use now to break ToS, it wouldn't surprise me if it connected to their phones/other.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 05-29-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast