Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Still feel the devs could add otherwise un-tamable monsters like the four Sky mobs as non-controllable summons who appear for spike damage and SC properties, then vanish.

I feel this could make BST a strong DD playing around with 3 person skill-chain possibilities. BST > Jug > Summon.

Gravy if it was an ability which replaced BST affinity; and each merit reduces recast to like 1 minute and 30 seconds or something.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    Still feel the devs could add otherwise un-tamable monsters like the four Sky mobs as non-controllable summons who appear for spike damage and SC properties, then vanish.

I feel this could make BST a strong DD playing around with 3 person skill-chain possibilities. BST > Jug > Summon.

Gravy if it was an ability which replaced BST affinity; and each merit reduces recast to like 1 minute and 30 seconds or something.

Right? This is a great idea! If our jug pets are to be considered as one, why can't we have a Legendary Jug pet do an awesome attack for one use? ...Well, we know why, right? SE doesn't have the resources to make many/unique-enough abilities so they won't release one.

My standards are so low, for my favorite job, that I'll accept 1-2 new jug pets/year ...but we won't even get that. To make things worse, SE said in the March 2020 Q&A that they could remove the level cap on every jug pet! ...but asked if there are new pets we wanted too. Honestly, they should remove the level cap on all jug pets, make them equal to Beastmaster with AF1+0/1/2/3 Hands armor (and 1-2 levels lower than Player without Hands armor. Then, SE could replace Beast Affinity and Beast Healer with something in-line with their vision of Beastmaster being a front-line DD OR increase Beastmaster+Party synergy, like a Diffusion ability that shares Pet Buffs (like Sheep Rage) with the whole party!

Even further, SE should replace one of Beast Healer/Affinity with Pet Distance +1-5 (that lets us increase the 7 yalm restriction to 12 yalms). I get Pet abilities needing a reduction (even though I disagree with it), but Reward by itself is SO DIFFICULT TO USE.
    (1)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 07-18-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I give you dead content: Monstrosity.
    Add an NPC that sells jug pets of monipulators that have reached lv.99 or something.

If it shows any promise, start adding more monsters players can play and more jug pets for completion as well.
    (2)

Player
    Cant find the post to link but the devs hinted at nm jugs yrs back by puting up a pic in the dev reps post of the nm pink mandy in aby
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I seriously hope we get Legendary Jug Pets.

Kraken
    Hecteyes (strengthened)
    Behemoth
    Greater Bird
    Ram
    Marlboro
    Adamantoise
    Fistule-size jelly mob
    (0)

Player
    I wanna see manticore jug( kirin)
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    SE,
    You haven't added any new beastmaster jug pets with the introduction of Sortie. You asked for our suggestions in the past, but haven't actually utilized them or created new jobs. Please consider it.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2