Character
    Amnezia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

GM Limitations / Item Restoration

I was working on the Mythic Weapon quest chain and disconnected (Received a Lobby Server error) when zoning into the battlefield: Forging a New Myth. As a result, I lost the KI required for entry. I had attempted several times to log back into the game but received the same lobby server error. I had other characters online with no issues at the time.

I attempted to call a GM who informed me that they are not able to restore the items required for entry. My post is to suggest a change to that limitation - logs should show that the character disconnected and was not able to log back in for the duration. The character never engaged with the boss/battle in any way.

Given the amount of time and effort required to engage in these aspects of the game, GMs should really be able to assist with players who suffer loses due to glitches or server issues. Losing hours of work because of a glitch and not being able to receive any assistance is very disheartening and makes me wonder if it's worth the effort to try again (if I receive the same glitch, there's nothing that will be done). Please consider allowing GMs to assist.
    (0)

Player
    I honestly do not know what GM's are for now in FFXI, they have no power to do anything, so it seems.

Not only in reference to your case, but the reporting of bots.

All you get is "Fill out the STF form", "Fill out the bug report form". How is that even acceptable? We pay full market rate for this game.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What does this have to do with localization?
    (1)