Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

December login campaign

Went to spend login points two hours before the posted deadline and the Greeter Moogle is already gone.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/login/login66.html

I probably should have realized something was wrong since 6pm is an unusual time for a login campaign to end.
    (0)

Player
    This was log-in campaign SIXTY SIX.... You should know by now....

Point exchange period:
    Tuesday, December 11, at 7:00 a.m. (PST) to Wednesday, January 9, at 6:00 a.m.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    To be honest, by this point in time, SE should fix typos (or have login points page automatically generated via a content-management system).

Besides, why don't the Moogles in game tell you what the deadline is to exchange points?
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    To be honest, by this point in time, SE should fix typos (or have login points page automatically generated via a content-management system).

Besides, why don't the Moogles in game tell you what the deadline is to exchange points?
    During the campaign, they told you the deadlines (or the website to go check at) every time you logged in using the system message that flies by in purple.
    (If it scrolls by too fast for you to see, then use /smes to re-read it)
    It is also posted every day in the official forums and the Playonline website for each campaign.
    Too many people, myself included, never bother to scroll back up and read that message, and I have also lost points due to that, too....
    ... until the 3rd time it happened, and as Isola said, it WAS the 66th time we've had this campaign effect, and should be learned by now after how many years? Live and learn.
    (0)