Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Sentinel's Scherzo does not prevent death from Triple Reversal

What is the point of Sentinel's Scherzo, if it does not work preventing death from a move that will exceed max hp. It's literally the only thing Sentinel's Scherzo is for. If you're going to add mobs in game that bypass this buff mechanic, I would like to request Sentinel's Scherzo be altered.
    (1)

Player
    IIRC, "Triple Reversal" was a multi-hit attack, (Could be wrong, it's been a while since the last go-round w/ the Qutrubs..) and Scherzo has never exactly worked all that well on those, so this is not surprising?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Where is it stated triple reversal is multi-hit attack? All I've found just says it does triple dmg.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Where is it stated triple reversal is multi-hit attack? All I've found just says it does triple dmg.
    As stated, that was just old memory. Should note that just because it's not "stated" anywhere does not make it untrue (tho in this case it very well could be, since lolMyMemory,) since anything "stated" anywhere is going to be from player reports.

It's also quite possible that it's simply that Scherzo doesn't work on Drain-type attacks, even tho this one is not a standard move.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    If scherzo worked on this you would completely ignore the mechanic. Therefor it doesn't work. Easy enough.

It's stupid. Very stupid. But thats the logic. Migawari doesnt work on half the things either.
    (0)