Sudra
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Nothing in my delivery box as of now.
    (0)

Greetings,

We're working on the reward distribution and all eligible entries should be receiving them sometime this week, so please look forward to it!
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Cool, I'm waiting, Plus, indeed very Excited About it!

Surely looking forward to the cap rewarded too since putting sub back up as active for it too.

{Majorly off topic, look forward to doing virtue's campaign event granted if I can re-remember how to get them to all to be spawned to even do them in time, hopefully. Note: Just wish it wasn't so hard to get groups going for myself to do Dyna D/Dyna II, Omen and that Vagary battlefield for a wins to get Empy 109 gear into finally upgraded unlocked way out in Ra-Kaznar while still waiting on them to be further upgrades to come to them as a 119 going into higher gears i-Lv.'s and getting peeps together on leviathans server is hard in general with what sever amount of the population jumping over to Asura's sever as that also what all of my ffxi friend list shows except for maybe 2 and 3 if lucky, getting even further harder as population on its server further depletes over to Asura server}>anyways...>Getting back on track of the forums topic:

This reward should be really cool to see, I am guessing or hoping and it will be very cool into wearing it as well especially maybe getting to look over its stats which Having not a clue if any being on it or what they even may be on it but either way, I'll Surely looking forward to be seeing what's on this cap-event-item as well, of course, wearing it too!. . . ;-) (-:
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6