Hihi! Nice to meet everyone.

Just posting here to say hi, introduce myself and learn.

I'm a returning player, who started ff11 back in 2004 with the NA release on ps2, playing all the way to the 360 launch, and switching to the 360, and even further still to around the time Seekers of Adoulin was first being talked about. I "quit" due to my 360 (my second 360 actually) broke and unable to get a new one. By the time would have ff11 was no longer on the system.

At the time I didn't have a pc that could run the game (as i just plain didn't have a pc) so i looked at ff11 on and off.

I started to play ff14 1.0 and enjoyed what i could of that, and was playing on and off since the ff14 2.0 launch.

After seeing work to game go back, and speak positively on ff11 i asked my b/f if i could try it on his pc. (i mean i got sims 4 to work on it and that is a beefy game)

so i got the free trial, and i just was hooked. he bought me ff11 again, and here I am.

Now that the intro is out of the way, here it goes.

So I'm starting fresh with ff11, using a new account that i use with ff14. What changed? and as a new player, how would I go about gearing up? making gil? what are some of the things i should be unlocking?

I remember a lot of the game, but i can tell a lot has changed.

What are the current tank, healer dps trends? are there any trends? and how solo friendly did this game get?

I wanna start ff11 on the right foot, so any tips are welcomed.