Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
This is me genuinely liking the RDM sword and looking forward to the possibilities that it may be able to open for those RDM friends of mine. :3
Then you genuinely aren't understanding RDM itemization. You're looking at what RDM gets instead of what they don't get and what they need/want. Oh shit my BLM, GEO, and BLU would love that! True. They would. Because they arent swimming in FC options and they don't lack potency on any of their job functions. RDM has to gear super hard to keep up with the other mages potency. That sword need melee stats, enfeebling magic effect, or magic damage for nuking otherwise it's not getting any use by any RDM that is actually trying to play RDM optimally.

Blue skill on your sword would at least be worth talking about during your SP uses. BLM staff might be the go to for mana wall sets because it has 310 magic damage to start with and converts damage to MP before augments, the cor knife is nice, but if you have to main hand it for effect then you lose savage blade access. GEO +3 refresh isn't stellar compared to idris but i would still take it over 20% fc since refresh benefits you all the time and fc benefits you for a fraction of a second. Thf is bad and bst is okish but not really optimal unless you are worried about macc for debuffs, but im not sure you'd even need it for that unless solo.