Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Ask the Final Fantasy XI development team your questions on Reddit!

We're taking questions over on the FFXI subreddit to send to the dev team! Come on over and leave your questions in this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ent_team_your/

[UPDATE] The answers have arrived! https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen..._team_answers/
    (2)
    Last edited by Zenoxio; 06-29-2018 at 08:32 AM.
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Player
    People are just gonna ask the exact same questions as last year, and get the same answers.
    (3)

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just to clarify, I'm not selecting any questions previously asked. The post states that.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    People are just gonna ask the exact same questions as last year, and get the same answers.
    Then u gotta ask different questions mate.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    no good quesitons will be asked, casuals only want to know dumb useless stuff and spam upvote that garbage because reddit is awful and upvote systems don't belong on the internet where sheep mentality is all humans know how to do anyways
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    no good quesitons will be asked, casuals only want to know dumb useless stuff and spam upvote that garbage because reddit is awful and upvote systems don't belong on the internet where sheep mentality is all humans know how to do anyways
    Sorry that the "casuals" don't want RUN nerfed, Shiyo.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Player
    A question I hope someone can ask is if they can hire a JP speaking english FFXI specific community staff member. Someone that not only can post here and on reddit maybe but also that can push back and fourth what's going on between the JP/English speaking communities.

Most other games have community staff that talk to the players but also push things to try get more people playing the games.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    A question I hope someone can ask is if they can hire a JP speaking english FFXI specific community staff member. Someone that not only can post here and on reddit maybe but also that can push back and fourth what's going on between the JP/English speaking communities.

Most other games have community staff that talk to the players but also push things to try get more people playing the games.
    They've had job postings up on JPside POL frontpage for someone to handle both EN/JP sides of the forum last year and this year... Obviously was not filled last year, and no word yet on if it was this year.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Blah... I missed the chance, but the one question I would of asked was what is the status with the lack of new foods over a year since Marine Stewpot and when we gave new ideas on new stat combo food ideas and the fact how Culinarians are missing out on serious dishes compared to other crafts whom have Su3 armor and weapons from the Argentum Tome KI
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 06-29-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast