Character
    Tumz
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

7 Item Auction House - Add 30 Item+ Feature $$$

As the title suggests, I'd love to put more than 7 items on the auction house. I understand with any change in this older game requires a way to pay for it. I don't mind paying an extra dollar like the mog wardrobe to gain extended access to auction house. I think this would be an easy way for FFXI team to raise extra money and give us veterans something. Much like the Mog wardrobe 3/4 it isn't needed, but I know I'd pay for it just so I don't have to leave my bazaar open all night with my PC idling.

Thank you,

Tumz
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tumz View Post
    As the title suggests, I'd love to put more than 7 items on the auction house. I understand with any change in this older game requires a way to pay for it. I don't mind paying an extra dollar like the mog wardrobe to gain extended access to auction house. I think this would be an easy way for FFXI team to raise extra money and give us veterans something. Much like the Mog wardrobe 3/4 it isn't needed, but I know I'd pay for it just so I don't have to leave my bazaar open all night with my PC idling.

Thank you,

Tumz
    This would be a great idea, especially because the UI does show 3 extra slots below the first 7. However, I disagree with you on Mog Wardrobe 3/4, I think we need more inventory space, especially with Dynamis Divergence items flooding our inventory.
    (1)

3. 04-04-2018 02:47 PM

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    This would be a great idea, especially because the UI does show 3 extra slots below the first 7. However, I disagree with you on Mog Wardrobe 3/4, I think we need more inventory space, especially with Dynamis Divergence items flooding our inventory.
    Maybe a compromise of a combination of both working together would be or even could be best?

I know there were quite a few AH posts over the years like this and btw. Hi, Tumz nice to see you around the forums again too!
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.