Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I like the idea of adding new job abilities to DNC but i disagree that the job is pretty meh.

DNC is pretty strong in an ideal party setup, it is actually worse in a buffless situation.

I think the problem with DNC right now is the lack of a Fusion WS since what makes DNC strong is its skillchain bonus. I don't think it is a weak job but it's also situational. If your party is just going to spam WSes DNC is losing a lot of danage from not skillchaining.

DNC also has the ability to force a weapon skill to crit which is surprisingly good for Rudra's Storm. I don't think DNC right now is in a bad position but I would definitely appreciate new abilities.
    (0)

Player
    Honestly Dnc is probably the highest damage 1H job, the problem is, talking damage in those situations, 2H jobs just blow all the 1H jobs away, and Dnc just doesn't have buff potential Blu or Cor have that it might excel in that might give it a slot, I think the single best thing you could do for Dnc (and this isn't fun) is to remove the animation delay for at the very least steps (like they did with Pup maneuvers) which would allow them to actually use steps without tanking their DPS into the ground.

Saber Dance and Fan Dance are what gives Dnc it's niche usefulness at the moment, and while I understand it sucks to be unable to waltz with Saber up there probably should be some sort of tradeoff here for the power of Saber dance at least. Though I wouldn't mind some sort of bump in it's utility to be sure, like making healing waltz unable to be paralyzed, or something, in all honesty all melees (IMO) are too negatively impacted by debuffs too often (which would be nice if something could be done about that in general), and Dnc is one of those who gets it the worst in that regard.
    (0)

Character
    Katriina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    What Dancer really needs right now:

-The ability to cap its JA haste (Haste Samba II can give 25 JA Haste for example, or even fix the original one to give 25)
    -The ability to increase its horrible attack % or at least STR % (can easily add this to Saber Dance).
    -Dazes should be faster to cap, as a Dancer main it makes sense that each step gives 2 levels to Daze and 3 with Presto instead of 1 and 2 (waiting 30 s on Presto -is counterproductive when you can spam 6 steps in that window).
    -Really no point whatsoever in current game for Saber/Fan to have decay... I mean fights take what 3-7 min tops? (at least start decay past 3 min window)
    -Healing Waltz should be AoE or at least lower the timer of Contradance to 15-30s instead of 5 min...
    -An AoE Raise/Reraise Dance can be something special to add to Dancer.
    -Wild Flourish needs to gain access to higher tier skill chains.. (you can increase steps needed for higher tiers).
    -Regain trait given when you use Grand Pas.
    (0)
    ...❄(Blade:Ku)❄... ★Arabic★English★French★Hebrew★Turkish★

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    DNC doesn't need damage, it needs utility and support.

Contradance should cost finishing moves(tier 1, so ~30 second cooldown)

Fan dance should reduce damage done, lower waltz timer, increase waltz potency, etc.

Saber dance should give something relevant, it's double attack is incredibly weak at this stage of the game. I'd rather it buff support somehow, DNC doesn't need more damage.

Haste samba absolutely >>NEEDS<< to give 15% for a DNC main. Haste2 + MG caps haste, haste2 + 1 march(any) caps haste, but haste samba + haste2 is not enough to cap delay for basically anyone.

Frailty should be nerfed to the ground(geo is 0% interactive/fun in melee set ups anyways - make it a mage set up buffer only please)
    (0)

Character
    Katriina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It would be great, if SE modified steps values as follows:
    1. Box Step Before, 3% + 2% x(Step level) with Max of -23% Defense
    2. Box Step After, 3% + 3% x(Step level) with Max of -33% Defense
    1. Feather Step Before, **4% + 1% x (Step level) with Max of -14% Critical Evasion
    2. Feather Step After, **4% + 2% x (Step level) with Max of -28% Critical Evasion
    1. Quickstep Before, 4 x (Step level + 1) with Max of -44 Evasion
    2. Quickstep After, 10 x (Step level + 1) with Max of -111 Evasion
    1. Stutter Step Before, 3 x (Step level) with Max of -30 Magic Evasion
    2. Stutter Step After, 5 x (Step level) with Max of -50 Magic Evasion

** Using Empy Hands +1
    And the cherry on top would be, switching Stutter Step from MEVA to MDB or STP.
    (0)
    ...❄(Blade:Ku)❄... ★Arabic★English★French★Hebrew★Turkish★

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2