Winter Wonder Mog House Campaign (NA/EU)

During the winter season, the comfort of one’s humble mog house to stay cozy and warm seems very appealing. The Mog House Management Union (M.H.M.U.) has decided to hold an event for those restless adventurers who simply just can’t stay still at home. A mog house decoration campaign with the theme of “winter!” The M.H.M.U. is prepared to give participants of this campaign a gift that keeps on giving: a one of a kind coffer that dispenses a weekly reward. So let’s get those creative juices flowing and spruce up the place, kupo!

Campaign Period

From Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to Tuesday, January 16 at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
    From Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:00 (GMT) to Tuesday, January 16 at 7:59 (GMT)
    Theme

Submit a screenshot of your winter-themed Mog House (second floor and Mog Patio included).
    Awards

The first 111 qualifying submitters per day (resetting each day at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific)/6:59 (GMT)) will each receive one Aurum Coffer in-game item.

Name:  AurumCoffer.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  68.0 KB

*This item allows players to receive one random item every week. Please note that even if you place more than one coffer, you will still receive only one item per week.
    How to Obtain an Award

Submit a screenshot that meets the campaign's theme. The screenshot must depict a very clear image of either your character, an NPC, a place, or a thing. Awards will be distributed after the campaign period.

You may practice submitting and formatting your post in the practice/discussion thread here.
    Once you are ready, please submit your screenshot in the OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD.

Post your screenshot with the following information:
    • Your Character name
    • Your World name
    • Caption (optional)
    Template

Name: [Character Name]
    World: [World Name]
    Caption:
    Example

Name: Sicycre
    World: Atomos
    You must abide by the following rules and guidelines when making your submission:
    1. One (1) submission per character. If multiple submissions containing the same character are posted, only the first submission will be accepted for that character.
    2. You must have a North American or European Square Enix Account.
    3. If a screenshot contains the names of other players, please ask those players for permission before submitting the screenshot. If you are unable to obtain permission from the other player(s), you must hide their name(s) before submitting the screenshot.
    4. You may use image editing software to crop, alter, enhance, or add more features to your screenshot as long as the resulting image clearly shows that it is FINAL FANTASY XI-related.
    5. Normal forum rules apply to all posts.
    6. Square Enix reserves the right to remove or take down any content in its sole discretion.
    7. Must be at least 13 years old to participate.
    (1)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    When do the chests go out to players?
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx View Post
    When do the chests go out to players?
    I already got mine today.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    I already got mine today.
    delivery box i assume?
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    nvm just got mine lol
    (0)

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have never got mine... I thought they were not sent.

I don't know why I didn't get it... I put some effort in that screenshot too. And I posted after the reset time...
    (0)

Character
    Inem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I posted mine and never got one
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I have never got mine... I thought they were not sent.

I don't know why I didn't get it... I put some effort in that screenshot too. And I posted after the reset time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inem View Post
    I posted mine and never got one
    It was a competition and there were only so many of them to give out.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    It was a competition and there were only so many of them to give out.
    Post# for closing post was #169.
    *scrolls up and back down*
    Quote Originally Posted by This Very Page
    The first 111 qualifying submitters per day (resetting each day at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific)/6:59 (GMT)) will each receive one Aurum Coffer in-game item.
    ... Even w/o checking number submitted per day, I don't see the daily limit being applied at all here. :/ Something else happened..
    Are you guys sure you posted in the "Submission" thread vs the "Discussion/Practice" one?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Post# for closing post was #169.
    *scrolls up and back down*

... Even w/o checking number submitted per day, I don't see the daily limit being applied at all here. :/
    Yes, this is exactly what I thought too. It seems like very few Aurum Coffers were given out, despite the generous limit. This is why it was quite disappointing not to get one... We all submitted screenshots after all, and yes, as far as I can see, they were related to the theme of "winter" - and that's a very broad theme.

That only means we were disqualified (if there wasn't any other error). But I have no idea why that could have happened. It would have been nice to get feedback, since it feels random.

I've triple checked that my screenshot has been submitted to the Submission thread, with proper meta-data, exactly as it was described in the contest description.
    (0)