Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Business is about making money, not about clarity. If they are honest, you can't be tricked by it.
    Eh, once you buy the game and pay the sub, they have no reason to mislead you about what in-game stats do. They already have your money by that point.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Eh, once you buy the game and pay the sub, they have no reason to mislead you about what in-game stats do. They already have your money by that point.
    More, money. If you had any will power, you would unsub. It's about keeping you addicted. Not about telling you the truth.
    (0)

Character
    Alvilda
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You’re a moron. When they updated TH having an effect to high tier battlefield drops it included VW. So meaning unless you’re a idiot(you) bring a thf. I’ve gotten enough for 1.5 emp weapons worth of heavy metals per campaign.
    (0)

Player
    You would've gotten exactly the same without the campaign. And welcome to ban town, you can't name call.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    More, money. If you had any will power, you would unsub. It's about keeping you addicted. Not about telling you the truth.
    Would you say that you are addicted?
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Oi.

You make us (me, and you included) sound like a bunch of people frothing at the mouth just waiting with baited breath for the next time we can log onto Final Fantasy XI of all games. lol.

In reality, it's the opposite, I try to find reasons to actually log on. I want to enjoy the game, but yet I'm running out of things I actually find interesting, that I actually want to do and will likely quit soon and I'm hardly the only player that feels this way. Lying to me about certain stats and the effects of certain things isn't going to make that any better.
    (0)

You would've gotten exactly the same without the campaign. And welcome to ban town, you can't name call.
    Why would that matter? You've been banned/suspended from these forums many times, but you keep coming back.
    (1)

Player
    IIRC, TH increases one of the light categories (red I think it was?) by 1% per level of TH. This means that during a campaign when all categories are capped to begin with, you should definitely be seeing a higher statistical droprate than just TH, and that Treasure Hunter does absolutely nothing when campaigns are up since it won't go over the cap...
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This might be a bit controversial and by a bit I mean very, but why not have an event that dishes out just one RMEA weapon? I know a lot of folks here are pretty hardcore and have worked extremely hard for said accomplishments. One of the struggles I deal with coming back to this game, on rare occasions, is being useful to certain events or not being able to play a job I enjoy due to lack of gear. I am probably going to receive a lot of negative replies to this, but this is only a thought. Something like this would definitely have me return and play all the new content. Of course, SE should definitely reward those who have been faithful in their subscriptions.

Each time I look into playing the game and check the patch notes, I think about how RMEA's mattered so much in end-game content; this, right before I left the game some years back. And, yeah...having to play less meaningful jobs to obtain gear for my main, even though I would never get to enjoy that main in most party content isn't very appealing for me to return.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    One of the struggles I deal with coming back to this game, on rare occasions, is being useful to certain events or not being able to play a job I enjoy due to lack of gear.
    If it's a rare occasion then statistically it should be an issue.

I'm note sure how I can say this without stating the obvious, and therefore sounding rude, but..... How about you get some gear then?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast