Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Beveler's Shield quest bug

I just finished the Phase Four

"Speak to Mewk Chorosap in Port Jeuno to begin. You must zone first if you just completed phase three.

Afterwards, trade your shield to your Guild Master and then it is time to start the last journey back to 100% craftsmanship. Fortunately, this time your shield will not be plagued by success rate -% as your level."

Since i raised back the Craftmanship Rate to 100% nothing happen since i have R0 during the trading part >
    "After you have raised the Craftsmanship rating on your shield to 100%, trade it to the guild master to be rewarded with a C. Crystal- Alch. icon.png Craftsman Crystal as in the previous phases."

since this Déconnection, my quest is frozen, and the NPC ignore me

Can you help me please ?
    (0)

Please SE !

Greetings, Akivatoo!

Thank you for taking the time to report the difficulties that you have been experiencing on your quest. In order to make sure that we have enough information for an investigation, though, it would be a great help if you can fill out the information using the template provided in the sticky thread:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Also, please try to provide as much information as you can regarding the system that you play the game on. Any system specs that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Platform: Windows 10 (v:16299.64)
    ISP: Free (French provider)
    Type of Internet Connection: Vdsl
    Internet Connection Speed: 60mbp/s
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name: Akivatoo
    Race:Hume
    World:Asura
    Main Job:PLD
    Support Job:LOL
    Area and Coordinates: South Sandy
    NPC Name: Faulpie
    Monster Name: Square Enix
    Steps:
    1.After you have raised the Craftsmanship rating on your shield to 100%, trade it to the guild master to be rewarded with a C. Crystal- Alch. icon.png Craftsman Crystal as in the previous phases.

Raising the craftsmanship ratie to 100% didn't provide me C.Crystal, i have R0 during the trading process.
    Since that Disconnection, the npc say the same answer (like if i have cancel my shield upgrade)

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Escutcheons
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Akivatoo
    (0)

Please SE !