Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

LF: Someone allied to Bastok in the Crystal Era (WitG) with decent AoE skills (Asura)

I've tried Fire in the Hole several times and I cannot attack the enemies quick enough to stop the NPC from getting killed and thus losing the fight, and apparently, it requires someone of the same allegiance for the quest (not just someone that's done an equivalent).

Update: I completed this quest last night.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neogon; 11-17-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Minor pick of a nit: one needs to have completed the thing before, or be at it, to be able to participate.

Current allegiance matters not, which should help in finding someone to join at least a little bit . :]

(Or at least that's how I remember these things to be working.)

I'd go, but my Asuran self isn't quite up to the task just yet...
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I tried with someone who had a higher WotG completion yesterday and they were not able to enter due to being of a different allegiance.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    But have they completed this particular quest in the past (pun somewhat intended)?

Apologies if I was a bit unclear about what I meant. I, for example, have completed them all (missions including all quests for all nations), so I am able to enter any of the battlefields at any time (provided someone in the party can lead me in).

Again though, this is how I remember it working... and I'm fairly certain I'm not wrong about it, but everything's possible. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    If only we're on same server, I could come help. Already done all missions on each nations in WotG era myself, which I highly recommends any of you do them all. The story of each nations are really good IMO, at least way better compared with the original nation campaign for the current era.

Though probably best to finish at least 1 nation all the way along with WotG main campaign itself. The medal of Altana you get in the end will tremendously help when switching other nations to do their story counterpart.
    (1)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Though I've updated the OP before posting again, just to mention I did get help and finished it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    If only we're on same server, I could come help. Already done all missions on each nations in WotG era myself, which I highly recommends any of you do them all. The story of each nations are really good IMO, at least way better compared with the original nation campaign for the current era.

Though probably best to finish at least 1 nation all the way along with WotG main campaign itself. The medal of Altana you get in the end will tremendously help when switching other nations to do their story counterpart.
    Heh, awesome to hear. Back in the day I had completed all 3 of the original allegiance storylines. So looks like I'll do it for the Crystal War too, then.
    (1)