Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Omen Card Conversion Rate Should Be Reduced

Now that Relic can be reforged, can omen card conversion rate be reduced?

The 10:1 conversion rate always stood out as odd to me as the highest conversion rates before were 3:1. SE please consider reducing the conversion rate since omen has been out for a while and some of us went to omen as jobs beneficial to our groups and ended up with a lot of excess cards.
    (17)

Player
    This would be nice, I was holding out to see if Paragon cards would be used on other reforges, but now that we know they're not... yeah :/ 10:1 is pretty exorbitant.
    (2)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Also should be able to use different kinds of cards like you can trade in jse capes. All those random 1 ofs you get from campaign or log in literally do nothing as is
    (3)

Character
    Tanalee
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Conversion Rate doesn't make any sense

Let's think about this issue for a moment. When you make an Omen run as a general rule you are awarded 3 to 4 cards per run. Unless a campaign is going on then you might (just might) get double that amount. My experience has been that if we are doing a run a particular job maybe needed to support the run. Not necessarily the job you need cards on. So, I might get 3 cards per run on a job I don't need them, which means I have to do 3+ runs to exchange for 1 card on a job I do need them. I don't understand why a 10:1 ratio was chosen. It seems to me that Square Enix pulled a number out of thin air without thinking it through. I would appreciate it if this ratio was changed to be a little more favorable to the player, stop making it harder than it needs to be to obtain paragon cards on jobs that are needed. Square if your listening please wake up to this issue, as the few people who post to this forum represent more players that you think.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Agreed, or keep the conversion rate and remove the EX tag so we can bazaar them.
    (0)