Platform: Windows
ISP: Comhem
Type of Internet Connection: T3
Internet Connection Speed: 200Mbps
Date & Time: Oct. 19, 2017 16:16 CET (GMT+1)
Frequency: Every time
Character Name: Tjonke
Race: TaruM
World: Asura
Main Job: Blue Mage, Lv.99
Support Job: Dancer
Area and Coordinates: Davoi, (J-8)
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: Zantaviat
Monster Name: none
Steps: I had just achieved rank 10 San d'Oria and wanted to finish up the two missing optional missions, "Crystal Spring" and "The Davoi Report" for completioninsts reasons, so started Crystal Spring and finished that just fine, then got "The Davoi Report" and everything seemed fine until I got to Davoi (used the Survival Guide to teleport there) and when I talked to the NPC Zantaviat he gave me a speech about how I needed to get three pages (East/South/North Block Codes, temporary key items) and not the one that every guide I was reading on the mission.
I later realized that for some reason I had been flagged for the repeat version of the mission, even though I hadn't completed the mission previously, where you apparently have to get these three keyitems instead of the one from the lake. So ran around picking up the keyitems from various locations in Davoi and then talked to Zantaviat again, who told me to report my findings to any gate guard in San d'Oria. Warped back to San d'Oria and talked to the Gate Guard in Northern San d'Oria and was awarded the "Mission complete" status under "Missions > Nations" but not under Records of Eminence. So tried to do it again and same thing happened again. But since I can't get the gate guard to give me the "non repeat" version of the mission I'm stuck with an incomplete quest under Records of Eminence.