Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    When are these being distributed? For the Japanese campaign, players were receiving them each day. I was one of the first dozen or so qualifying posters yesterday and have yet to receive the item.
    (1)

Character
    Loona
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    When are these being distributed? For the Japanese campaign, players were receiving them each day. I was one of the first dozen or so qualifying posters yesterday and have yet to receive the item.
    According to the announcement post, after the campaign, so I figure either by saturday or monday.
    (1)

Character
    Pudgy
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Finally figured it out. Copying the image link is wrong, copying the BBCode is right.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pudgy; 10-18-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Character
    Zackily
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Name: [Zacky]
    World: [Odin]
    Description: [good old times!]

(0)
    Last edited by Zacky; 10-18-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Character
    Hadin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Name: Hadin
    World: Asura
    Description:I lost my original shot when I moved from ps2 to pc so I recreated it as best I could. This was a very familiar scene to me for a long time. I did get to know Joulet, Gallijaux and Ufanne quite well though. In fact, we are still friends after all these years.

(0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Loona View Post
    According to the announcement post, after the campaign, so I figure either by saturday or monday.
    I suppose the best course is to make your one post and hope it's counted then? Thankfully, 111 a day seems to be a generous amount for the response so far.
    (0)

7. 10-19-2017 10:30 AM

Character
    Kaijikun
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Loona View Post
    The announcement post does not explicitly say when the prizes will be distributed. The only mention is that:

"* Submissions will be disqualified if the submitter's delivery box is full at the time of prize fulfillment or if the character has transferred to another World after submission. "

but does not say when.
    (0)
    The Harvest Festival is upon us!

9. 10-19-2017 02:04 PM

Character
    Renatus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Ren

(0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijikun View Post
    The announcement post does not explicitly say when the prizes will be distributed. The only mention is that:

"* Submissions will be disqualified if the submitter's delivery box is full at the time of prize fulfillment or if the character has transferred to another World after submission. "

but does not say when.
    From the announcement:
    How to Obtain an Award
    Submit a screenshot that meets the campaign's theme. The screenshot must depict a very clear image of either your character, an NPC, a place, or a thing. Awards will be distributed after the campaign period.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    To the devs: Even though the campaign period is nearly over, can we get some clarification on participation limitations? The announcement is worded a bit vaguely. Are we limited by one submission per account? Per character? Is the limitation in total or daily? The rules seem a bit different from the Japanese version that ran last month, but I believe that they were allowed to post daily w/ a once daily per account limit.

I have two accounts and 13x characters between them.. Being allowed to participate with at least one character per day for these last two days would be nice, but I don't want to run the risk of messing things up for my mains. :/ We're seeing far less that 111 submissions daily, so I don't think there are any issues with "unfairness" or the like.

Rapid dev confirmation would be greatly appreciated in this case.
    (5)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

13. 10-19-2017 11:04 PM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast