WAR Lv 99

[Suggestion] New Sword

So, here's my suggestion for a new weapon:

Training Blade
    (Sword) All Races
    DMG:1 Delay:228
    Additional Effect: Enrages Enemy
    Lv1 BLU

NOTE: "Enrages Enemy" causes the enemy to gain 250 more TP whenever they are hit by the weapon.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Wouldn't even need new stats

"Subtle Blow -200"
    Occassiomally attacks twice
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkValefor View Post
    Wouldn't even need new stats

"Subtle Blow -200"
    Occassiomally attacks twice
    Or that. I suppose that would work too. Assuming Subtle Blow is capable of being a negative number?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Or that. I suppose that would work too. Assuming Subtle Blow is capable of being a negative number?
    There are already at least two pieces of gear that BLU can use that grant negative subtle blow, so it definitely works. Bruiser's Earring gives SB -10, and Sharpeye Mantle gives SB -6. There are a couple more pieces but they most likely are not worth the effort of obtaining.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    There are already at least two pieces of gear that BLU can use that grant negative subtle blow, so it definitely works. Bruiser's Earring gives SB -10, and Sharpeye Mantle gives SB -6. There are a couple more pieces but they most likely are not worth the effort of obtaining.
    Yeah, probably just simpler to grab my Ibushi Shinai and go afk for 10 minutes and come back and kill it to see if I got the spell or not lol.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Yeah, probably just simpler to grab my Ibushi Shinai and go afk for 10 minutes and come back and kill it to see if I got the spell or not lol.
    Both of the two items I linked are buyable from the AH and cheap, can't get much simpler than that. ^^ You'd be surprised how much more often mobs use TP moves with them on. I used both for 2x BLUs so far, and in my experience, they are at least as helpful as AF hands go as far as learning time goes.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”