Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

JPside Dev Tracker Notes

Since we haven't gotten any NAside notices yet, just putting out a PSA that they are planning on doing an emergency maintenance tomorrow to deal with the issues from the monthly update.

JPside announcements here and here. Exact timing details are not available yet.

Also, though my precision may be lacking occasionally, I try to keep up w/ basic translations on BGwiki here. ^^;;
    (6)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Thank you for doing this. You should be a community rep!

I love the FFXI player community for reasons like this.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    *reads* Cute, their response to bad healer Trusts is to point us to Ygnas which requires months of gruelling grinding quests in Adoulin.... hahaha, nice one, SE. *sigh*
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    *reads* Cute, their response to bad healer Trusts is to point us to Ygnas which requires months of gruelling grinding quests in Adoulin.... hahaha, nice one, SE. *sigh*
    Can only hope they will make adjustments to coalition assignment rank up points and recharge rate of imprimaturs. Would also be nice to somewhat ease the time it takes to upgrade mog garden gathering areas and KIs for them because of the requirements. In general they should ease some of the requirements to starting the ygnas storyline quests so people can catch up and be able to gain that trust. Its ridiculous having that big block and some people will have to take long months to even catch up, period

I made this thread regarding Coalition assignment rank and Imprimaturs charge rate http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-recharge-rate
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-14-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yeah, getting Furrows Rank 7 is absolutely ridiculous. We did once-per-day for the past 4-5 months now and still don't have it on our mains, lol.

I don't feel like having to log on every 2-4 hours doing Aborscent seeds or what-not, JUST to get the Rank 7 furrows....
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, getting Furrows Rank 7 is absolutely ridiculous. We did once-per-day for the past 4-5 months now and still don't have it on our mains, lol.

I don't feel like having to log on every 2-4 hours doing Aborscent seeds or what-not, JUST to get the Rank 7 furrows....
    do Revival tree roots, they take 1 hour
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    do Revival tree roots, they take 1 hour
    Again, the emphasis is more on "I don't want to have to log on every hour to check the stupid thing". Because yanno, you either gotta leave the game running on your computer (which means you can do little else) or you have to actually log on (which takes 5+ minutes because of all the rigamarole you gotta do with POL, etc).
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Again, the emphasis is more on "I don't want to have to log on every hour to check the stupid thing". Because yanno, you either gotta leave the game running on your computer (which means you can do little else) or you have to actually log on (which takes 5+ minutes because of all the rigamarole you gotta do with POL, etc).
    I agree with what you're saying, I'm annoyed by that myself having to log every hour to doing it.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    If you don't want to log on as much best to use a higher hour one that gets more stuff per harvest
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    If you don't want to log on as much best to use a higher hour one that gets more stuff per harvest
    It has nothing to do with the amount harvested. Rank ups only care about # of harvests. It takes 512 harvests total to reach rank7, so you can math out how many days it takes if you harvest once per day... >_>;; That is why people use Revival Roots (1hr) or Arborescent Seeds (2hr) to speed up the process, but that method is very annoying as it requires a lot of time spent just zoning in to Mog Garden every 1-2hrs.

This is why I asked in the QOL thread for a new fertilizer that works on all nodes and converts all drops to crystals.. 512 harvests from furrows alone is a mountain of absolute trash drops, and I'd much prefer a mountain of crystals which I can actually use instead of inventory clogging junk that sells for 10g each.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 07-15-2017 at 02:56 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast