I realize I might be a single voice, in a large crowd, complaining about a very small and simple oversight that most players would simply consider to be... pointless to bring up.

I have however repeatedly run into it this consideration while playing Warrior and That simple complaint is why isn't Warrior on the Aeonic axe: Tri-edge?

Many players might say, "who cares?" "Dual wield axe died in 2006, single hand sword is better, or use great sword and Resolution spam." If it is so weak, I want to know why WAR wasn't allowed onto the Aeonic Axe?

I understand that Axe is the Primary weapon for Beastmaster, but primary damage dealing with the Master instead the Pet is generally accepted as less effective for BST's.

Warrior is on Farsha, but none of the other single hand axe RMA weapons.WAR has Great Axe as it's primary weapon, it also gets excellent use from Great Sword. I have a Ragnarok and I enjoy using it! I just would like to see WAR's access to the Empyrean Axe be followed up with access to the following Legendary single hand axe; Tri-Edge.

From a gameplay perspective it would allow Warrior to explore an extra aspect of Damage dealing it used to have access to from single hand axe usage, an aspect that has fallen by the way side, that aspect is Darkness related skill-chains namely; Distortion, Darkness, and more recently Umbra. Allowing Warrior onto Tri-Edge would only really be giving WAR encouragement to access the Axe weapon-skills. The 500 TP bonus isn't anything WAR doesn't get from Fencer, Warcry, or saving TP a little longer.

Tri-edge has a great deal of Skill-chaining capabilities with Ruinator and Cloudsplitter in WAR's aresenal. Skill-chaining potential that BST has access to but is not really designed to capitalize on. If you look look at the Weaponskill properties of the Aeonic Weaponskills, Umbra is largely the less accessible of Ultimate Skill-chains at a Lvl 3 Aftermath, that Rarity could be adjusted through giving WAR access to Tri-Edge. I don't want to see WAR given access to mythic or relic Axe or their weaponskills, I do agree that those should be allowed only to Beastmaster.

Warrior has always been in my mind a "Weapon Master". A single hand or Dual wielding axe Warrior, using Tri-edge or a Farsha/Tri-Edge build, would simply allow those who play Warrior to have additional options on how to play the job at the end game level. Many would not even bother exploring this avenue of gameplay. I, however, have been repeatedly disappointed every time I examine Tri-edge. I feel there are so many ways WAR could make great use of this weapon.

I would like to humbly ask the developers to reconsider their omission of WAR on Tri-Edge. And, just maybe, change their minds by adding Warrior on to the weapon in a future update. It would allow an already enjoyable job greater depth with little threat in the way of over-powering the job or adversely effecting the games balance.
Thank you for the consideration. I would love to hear any meaningful feedback the Dev's have on this topic.