Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tachi:Ageha defence down

Could we get any information on the on the percentage rate of "accuracy of landing the defence down" that depends on the TP? and if we need magic acc gear to help it land further or if its some other stat that increases the rate?

Could we get a confirmation if it is indeed a 25% defence down.
    please and thank you
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I remember when it first came out I think with the release of abyssea (maybe?) that it landed often, and then sometime they did a nerf on that and it was impossible for the def down to land
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    I remember when it first came out I think with the release of abyssea (maybe?) that it landed often, and then sometime they did a nerf on that and it was impossible for the def down to land
    I suppose if it had a high proc rate, then every party would have atleast one sam poping ageha then spaming w/e else from that point onwards.
    Its not impossible to land tho, full flamma +1 armor set offers alot in terms of magic acc, however even at 3000% its still not 80-100% gonna lands, probably best in conjuction with a geo's Focus/languor.

However if the mob has a ability that adds a defence up like cocoon, it overwrites ageha's defence down sadly.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    I think it was part of the many additional effects (most of them being many many blu spells) that either stopped working or never worked on real servers but continued to work just fine on the test server when it was still up. They were brought up multiple times how even full geared 99s had a hard time landing against lvl 50 xp mobs to the point where you were basically always at floor hit rates and SE kept saying they couldn't figure it out despite them working on test server. Think awhile back they said they were fixing it but can't remember if anything came of it
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    I think it was part of the many additional effects (most of them being many many blu spells) that either stopped working or never worked on real servers but continued to work just fine on the test server when it was still up. They were brought up multiple times how even full geared 99s had a hard time landing against lvl 50 xp mobs to the point where you were basically always at floor hit rates and SE kept saying they couldn't figure it out despite them working on test server. Think awhile back they said they were fixing it but can't remember if anything came of it
    Wouldn't be surprised if this was related to the GEO bug. ^^;; Can't think of too many BLU spells that have a hard time landing their AEs off the top of my head, so do you have any examples?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It's existed long before geo was even a considered to be a job.

Here's one of the funnier posts on it. But you can find a thread about it on pretty much every page of the blu forums for the last like 5+ years and as seen multiple bug reports
    (0)

Hi, there!

It's true that the accuracy seems to be low regarding the effect.
    The dev. team will be looking into this!

Thanks for your feedback.
    (5)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, there!

I'm happy to hear they are looking into it. I just want to point out that everyone's aware of how low rate of accuracy to landing the effect was, and I think it persisted years ago after some kind of nerf the floored the landing rate badly. I'm not sure about this though.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 05-11-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Player
    Hi, there!

25% is too weak might as well make it 40% =). Their shouldn't be any resist at all because Idris Geo frailty 50% or higher and dia III never resist. We should be fair at this point and let Samurai shine again.
    (0)

Hi, there!

I appreciate the reply, thanks for letting us know that they'll check it out, hopefully it'll open up more opportunitys for samurai with this WS
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast