Regarding the Pillager's Culottes +2 Item Help Text

Hello, everyone.

I wanted to alert you all to an issue with the help text on Pillager's Culottes +2.
    When upgrading the Pillager's Culottes to its +2 version, the "Critical hit damage +4%" was downgraded to "Critical hit damage +3%". However, rest assured this is just an issue with the text, and the actual stat gained is still "Critical hit damage +4%".

We're planning to fix this item's help text in the next version update.

We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience just a bit longer.
    (1)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    While you're at it, it's ALSO missing the attack+ stat.

Pill. Culottes +1
    [Legs] All Races
    DEF:113 HP+47 STR+29 DEX+5 VIT+16 AGI+20 INT+30 MND+17 CHR+11 Accuracy+10 Attack+10 Evasion+38 Magic Evasion+69 "Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+6% "Steal"+2 Critical hit damage +4%

Pill. Culottes +2
    [Legs] All Races
    DEF:123 HP+70 STR+34 DEX+10 VIT+21 AGI+25 INT+35 MND+22 CHR+16 Accuracy+44 Attack+20 Evasion+58 Magic Evasion+89 "Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+6% "Triple Attack"+3% Critical hit damage +3%

Pill. Culottes +3
    [Legs] All Races
    DEF:133 HP+80 STR+39 DEX+15 VIT+26 AGI+30 INT+40 MND+27 CHR+21 Accuracy+54 Attack+30 Evasion+68 Magic Evasion+99 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+6% "Triple Attack"+5% Critical hit damage +5%

And how about the STEAL+ that was left off, that does absolutely nothing. How about you fix STEAL too? It's been about 8 years since you made steal do absolutely nothing. I think the economy will survive people stealing Gold Beast Coins now.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khiril; 03-30-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    And how about the STEAL+ that was left off, that does absolutely nothing. How about you fix STEAL too? It's been about 8 years since you made steal do absolutely nothing. I think the economy will survive people stealing Gold Beast Coins now.
    The Steal+ was all consolidated into one piece (feet). Steal+15 from one inv slot vs Steal+7 (3/2/2) on three slots.. Which sounds better? THF wasn't the only one they consolidated stats on and they actually more than doubled the amount available, so I'm not complaining. :x

edit: Sorry, my inner smartass couldn't help pointing out that you should be able to restart AF quests and reacquire the legs and hands if you're super desperate for the "lost" Steal+2.. I'm not 100% sure that you could re-reforge to 109/119 them, but if that's possible, then that'd be even better. XD
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-30-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The Steal+ was all consolidated into one piece (feet). Steal+15 from one inv slot vs Steal+7 (3/2/2) on three slots.. Which sounds better? THF wasn't the only one they consolidated stats on and they actually more than doubled the amount available, so I'm not complaining. :x

edit: Sorry, my inner smartass couldn't help pointing out that you should be able to restart AF quests and reacquire the legs and hands if you're super desperate for the "lost" Steal+2.. I'm not 100% sure that you could re-reforge to 109/119 them, but if that's possible, then that'd be even better. XD
    Well, the problem with that: the feet are absolute garbage. i'd rather leave my steals where they belong.

And FIXING steal, is more of the issue, since steal is completely useless, steal+ does literally nothing.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    Well, the problem with that: the feet are absolute garbage. i'd rather leave my steals where they belong.

And FIXING steal, is more of the issue, since steal is completely useless, steal+ does literally nothing.
    You'd prefer to have an add'l inv-2/Steal-8 over the feet? O_o;; They also replaced the removed steal on the hands w/ DW+5%, and the legs got a whopping TA+5%.
    They're not garbage. They're macro pieces. They still give extra Flee time (which is all that I've ever used my NQs for,) and adding an add'l macro-piece role is not a bad thing.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”