Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    FFXIAH's database numbers more or less confirm that there's been a sharp decline in active characters there over the last few months, about 15% gone while Asura's active numbers have held steady. Sylph, Cerberus and Leviathan competing to be the first server to extinguish all signs of life.
    as sad as it is, its kinda funny, imagine the guy stuck alone, no server merger given, and everyone left or went to a different server, and noone told him about it
    (1)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Sylph, Cerberus and Leviathan competing to be the first server to extinguish all signs of life.
    Leviathan seems plenty active to me. Not Asura active, but active enough.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    Leviathan seems plenty active to me. Not Asura active, but active enough.
    It probably is active, however he's basing the info he got from ffxiah.com, that sites information is pretty much based on those who have guildworks installed in order to keep information current. or perhaps your server lacks people but actually does stuff instead of standing around afk 80% of the time like odin lol
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm still very much agreeing with this post and it's gotten worse like I predicted. Please save Cerberus and other small servers before players unsubscribe due to boredom of waiting around for things to happen. But knowing SE they want the sweet, sweet money from all the server transfers. It costs them to fix the problem. They'd rather we paid them to fix the problem. It's a scam, and many players are not getting what they're paying for .. which is a MMORPG experience. It's merely MORPG for many of us.
    (0)

Character
    Pepino
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 31
    Hello Cerberus,

I heard you needed some people so I joined up. I'm a fresh newbie no subjob, no job unlocks. I was previously playing on a private server but wasn't getting parties and content went stagnant. I have several questions:

Do your Trusts cooperate with SATA?
    Are 2006 era NM's still camped?
    How do we make gil? Fishing still?
    What's the best subjob for Samurai?
    Is CoP soloable? Zilart? BCNM's?
    Are the following items obsolete now?
    -Raja's ring
    -Soboro Sukehiero
    -Swift Belt

I played for an hour last night before bed and I was having blasty blast in Gustaberg. There's so much to do, its overwhelming. If you see me in game say hi, dont be a punk. :P

edit: added more questions. I cant wait to get home and play.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pepino; 12-12-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    1) not exactly intentionally bu t if you pick the right trusts it can be done
    2) No
    3) Up to a limit each week you can sell gear bought with Sparks of Eminence and Prize Powder bought with Unity Accolades for gil at NPC vendors, after that its mostly crafting or mercing
    4) I dont play SAM can't help you
    5) All story content can be solo'd with trusts. The end parts of Rhapsodies of Vanadiel you may want some help
    6) Yes Yes and Yes. Some items in non-visible gear slots do still have meaning but for visible gear slots only item-level 119 gear is of use when you reach level 99. You can use the Style Lock feature though, to keep the look of old gear you like. Having item level gear will also make your trusts stronger, so get 119 stuff in all visible gear slots asap
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepino View Post
    Hello Cerberus,

I heard you needed some people so I joined up. I'm a fresh newbie no subjob, no job unlocks. I was previously playing on a private server but wasn't getting parties and content went stagnant. I have several questions:

Do your Trusts cooperate with SATA?
    Are 2006 era NM's still camped?
    How do we make gil? Fishing still?
    What's the best subjob for Samurai?
    Is CoP soloable? Zilart? BCNM's?
    Are the following items obsolete now?
    -Raja's ring
    -Soboro Sukehiero
    -Swift Belt
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    3) Up to a limit each week you can sell gear bought with Sparks of Eminence and Prize Powder bought with Unity Accolades for gil at NPC vendors, after that its mostly crafting or mercing
    Wait... What?.... You are completely against Asura because of the amount of Mercs on the server, and then you advocate mercing to a returning player in order to make gil.. What gives?
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Wait... What?.... You are completely against Asura because of the amount of Mercs on the server, and then you advocate mercing to a returning player in order to make gil.. What gives?
    ... I dislike it, yes- It's not really an endorsement, just a fact that some people do. But if you have to ask how to make money, you're probably not in position to be able to do that anyway.

I mean if I want to be unbiased I should rightly acknowledge any way you could make money, whether I like it or not personally. As I said, it's just a fact that some high end players merc to make their money. My question to you is why are you more concerned with attacking me or my opinions than you are with the topic at hand?
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-13-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My question to you is why are you more concerned with attacking me or my opinions than you are with the topic at hand?
    I'm not sure how you read that as attacking you. I'm responding to your suggestion. For somebody who insists everybody should get off or avoid Asura (I am assuming because of the level of JP sellers/Mercs) that you then suggest, when somebody asks "How do I make money?", for them to.... go and merc....

(0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 12-13-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Asura sits at around 1400~2000. There are shouts all the time, throughout pretty much all time zones. Only downside is to the server are the trolls that spout nonsense in /yell.
    To be fair once you filter all the mercs, there are very few shouts for clearing content on Asura 99.9% of all yells are mercs. Since the cp campaign started I've seen like 3 yells for cp parties, 1 of which the guy was yelling for over 3 hours to fill because people rather pay to afk rather than join a legit job point party. There are alot of people on Asura, but they all mostly just roll with their own cliques and try to sell stuff to everyone else. I haven't even seen a shout for ambuscade this month other than people selling the wins. I'm not against mercing at all but thats the way it is on Asura.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jdove; 12-14-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast