Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Adding another job is not an acceptable answer when more hp is added because of it.
    In that case, perhaps you can start calling for nerfs to the HP scaling involved in GF NMs. ^^ I think it would be a good thing if the group+1 penalty was lowered in general, or scaled itself so that taking a large group wasn't as painful as it is now when compared to smaller groups. I believe that the ideal would be for difficulty/killtime to be roughly equivalent regardless of group size. If this were the case, would you still be opposed to adding more jobs to the group?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    So it's retarded that Scherzo and Earthen Ward is required for "Every single mob" (I agree), but yet it is NOT retarded that Vex and Attune is required?

LOL?

How does that logic even work?
    NEEDING vex attune wasnt a good option either. But it at least worked. This does not.
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    So it's retarded that Scherzo and Earthen Ward is required for "Every single mob" (I agree), but yet it is NOT retarded that Vex and Attune is required?

LOL?

How does that logic even work?
    Vex and Attunement weren't even really required. Just Vex on its own helped a lot. It really does feel like we've gone from "You always need to bring X" to "You always need to bring X, Y, and Z."
    (4)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yeah, it's not like this change did anything against geo, to be quite frank you still need a geo in every set up, the only thing that changed is now you need a geo, AND a bard, AND a summoner, AND a RDM AND a second GEO to do the work of one GEO.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Yeah, it's not like this change did anything against geo, to be quite frank you still need a geo in every set up, the only thing that changed is now you need a geo, AND a bard, AND a summoner, AND a RDM AND a second GEO to do the work of one GEO.
    If the bug fix did that much damage, then that just proves that the bug was a bad one that really needed to be fixed. XD

I'm expecting/hoping for a 2nd round of adjustments w/in the next couple months to iron out any issues remaining after this round, (and there are obviously some issues that should be looked at.) I think it would definitely calm things down a bit if we can get a full VERIFIED list of updated effects from every spell directly involved with this month's adjustments.
    (4)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    If the bug fix did that much damage, then that just proves that the bug was a bad one that really needed to be fixed. XD
    Quoted for truth.
    (6)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Aggree'd
    This game is about using more than one setup, people just don't want to look at it like that
    (2)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    Aggree'd
    This game is about using more than one setup, people just don't want to look at it like that
    You obviously don't play this game, cause yeah, everything is only done one specific way.
    (3)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Sounds like they need to just nerf things across the board to get rid of the GEO requirement altogether, then.

I know this game always had its "popular jobs", but this is getting ridiculous. One job should not be the cornerstone behind ALL endgame content. No job, not Ninja, not Paladin, not even SAM or WAR back in the day cornered ALL the content like this in the past. Some jobs were king in some areas of content, but there was no Be-All, End-All job that everybody felt was required for EVERYTHING.

This proves just how broken GEO is, and how badly it needs nerfed further.

But then, near-permanent AoE Buffs/Debuffs... I only got one question: what were they thinking!?

Did they not foresee the game balance issues this would bring? Yet they won't let RDM have >3min single-target buffs, lol.
    (2)

why nerf it when you can just fix every other job to get inline, people try to master and pimp their jobs to be the best, not to be made redundant, by enhancing their job instead of nerfing another, you open up peoples favourate jobs to be used in more content, while i'm not a drg main, i'd like to see that job get its wings back, however thats not gonna happen if everyone says nerf. even puppetmaster made its way up slowly not from weakening other jobs but enhancing its own. all people say is nerf nerf nerf,

If your favourate job is geo, good on ya. not complaining about that, since SE reverted geo to its intended calculation, why not come up with another idea to make geo's macc/meva come in line again without saying nerf/get rid of every other job because this is the only job i like
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast