Treasure hunter drop rate percentage increase

Whats the percentage of increase drop rate for all treasure hunter levels?
    does it increase by 50% for level 1 and 100% for level 2 for example?
    or does it have a lottery system like a slot machine where if you fail to get the drop, it'll roll again per treasure hunter level at a lower rate for each treasure hunter level beyond that point?
    e.g 50% increase from drop rate for level 1 (E.g 20% drop rate increased by 50% making it a 30% drop rate instead), next roll is 40% increase from the original drop rate for level 2, next roll 35% increase from the original drop rate for level 3, next roll 30% increase from the original drop rate for level 4? (These numbers are random numbers i chose for this example and don't reflect any solid data from other's testing)

or perhaps the system for treasure hunter is something completely different?
    please give some information or hints on this matter
    (0)

I'm still confused slightly about Treasure Hunter myself, but someone once told me that it acts like an extra drop slot and each slots rolls for what treasure the mob can drop. With as high as it can go though, I'm not 100% sold on if that's how it actually works. But TH has always felt like that thing that gives false hope, but you can stack it to the max and still never get what you want.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    I'm still confused slightly about Treasure Hunter myself, but someone once told me that it acts like an extra drop slot and each slots rolls for what treasure the mob can drop. With as high as it can go though, I'm not 100% sold on if that's how it actually works. But TH has always felt like that thing that gives false hope, but you can stack it to the max and still never get what you want.
    Only tier I and II work like that, apparently.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Only tier I and II work like that, apparently.
    I've gone through every bit of info I can find online about Treasure Hunter and the absolute truth is.... We don't actually know for sure exactly how it works. o.o;;

Most of the data I've been able to scrounge up seems to be rather old, (some of which may have been pre-proc system days,) but the "additional roll" model does appear to match up better than other proposed models however (including TH3-14.) I too am one among many who would be overjoyed to see a clear and definitive dev post explaining exactly what is going on with it.

SO, how about it dev team? Can we please have a referenceable dev post explaining how the Treasure Hunter system works? We've received statements on how the proc system works and how TH interacts with 100% drop slots (ie: it doesn't do anything,) so isn't it about time that we can stop guessing about how a integral aspect of THF works?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I've gone through every bit of info I can find online about Treasure Hunter and the absolute truth is.... We don't actually know for sure exactly how it works. o.o;;

Most of the data I've been able to scrounge up seems to be rather old, (some of which may have been pre-proc system days,) but the "additional roll" model does appear to match up better than other proposed models however (including TH3-14.) I too am one among many who would be overjoyed to see a clear and definitive dev post explaining exactly what is going on with it.

SO, how about it dev team? Can we please have a referenceable dev post explaining how the Treasure Hunter system works? We've received statements on how the proc system works and how TH interacts with 100% drop slots (ie: it doesn't do anything,) so isn't it about time that we can stop guessing about how a integral aspect of THF works?
    Indeed, there is no 100% understood mechanic on TH from testing, the only thing for sure is TH I and TH II have a much greater effect on Treasure than any additional tiers, probably more than all the additional tiers combined.
    (0)

i wish SE did something about this at some point.There is a odvious boost to drops with any kind of TH, the point is in understanding if there is even a point in aiming for TH13/14 (That shit ain't always easy to get), solid numbers on TH levels means people can adjust their party setup and strength of thf to suit the situation
    (0)