Murgleis, rdm mythic - Enfeeble magic potency +20%

Mythic has always been something that enhancings a jobs base value even from its early days, however rdm's mythic lacks in the sence that it doesn't enhance enfeeble magic as a over all which is what rdm is all about after refresh2 and haste2.

So i ask, do you support asking SE to add "Enfeeble magic potency +20%" to rdm mythic? so its job returns closer to its formor days of enfeeble masters, in the wake if the enemy magic evasion decrease in the next update, this will make it once again a endgame job not only for its party, but for its alliance
    (6)

Player
    Murg does need a potency buff.

As it stands I only use murg for m.acc, but with the adjustment on m. eva coming, I feel like all the effort, time, and gil I put into making rdm mythic is now a waste as it will no longer hold any gain. It actually loses purpose because the enfeeble skill and MND you can get on a griov augments.

Not only has rdm had issues with m. acc for a long time which is finally getting addressed, but the potency of enfeebles need adjustment, ESPECIALLY for mythic holders as mythic will no longer have value after this coming update. Aeonic beats mythic in terms of raw dps and I think relic might actually beat mythic with the ability to create double light with KoR being a fusion link and the much needed +60 attack.

Get rid of the convert ratio, you gave a version of that in gifts, change it to enfeeble potency
    (0)
    Last edited by Thorva; 02-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Seriously, stop pretending you are the top DD, you really aren't. Quoting bg-wiki all over the place makes you a parrot, not a God.

i think murgleis is an awesome weapon which has am's for every Situation rdm Needs and Excels at... still rdm Needs something, it has become the Job that can do almost everything but at lik 50% potency other Jobs can do the same what is sad
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I agree with OP that every mythic weapon should ENHANCE each job in the same way that Burtgang enhances PLD and Yagrush enhances White Mage.

Even though, there are no plans at this time to augment Mythic weapons, I would like to see Aymur restore Ready distance to 15-20 yalms.

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I agree with OP that every mythic weapon should ENHANCE each job in the same way that Burtgang enhances PLD and Yagrush enhances White Mage.

Even though, there are no plans at this time to augment Mythic weapons, I would like to see Aymur restore Ready distance to 15-20 yalms.

Thank you.
    This is exactly how -NOT- to fix BST

FIXES do not belong on gear.
    (1)

Character
    Dabuze
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Here's an idea for Murgleis SE, (in place of convert ratio) add "enhances distract/frazzle", when cast with murgleis also gives a defense/m.defense down. It doesn't have to be huge, just something would be better than convert ratio.
    (0)