Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Any Chance of Ninja Adjustments?

With the supposed shift to Ninjas being a DD, will there be any future changes to reflect that in our abilities, traits, merits and jod points? If anything, we don't have any innate acc+ or crit+ but instead seem to have more elemental bonus more then anything. I figured that our 2hr is probably will never be touched but at least add some abilities or traits that remotely makes us look like DDs.

Also, a REMA would be nice like asked in another topic here.

Some ninja DD love as an alter ego would be nice. Only 1 (!) fully ninja based alter ego is currently on game and he's hold only 1 katana lol. Kagero would make a nice alter ego.

Any chances of adding more ninjitsu to the game? We only barely use about 5 to 6 spells and the rest is cluttered with element spells which honestly no one ever uses any more.

Any changes of getting an auto raise as a trait to make our 2hrs more useful?

And I mentioned this earlier but please look at our job points and gifts. Nothing on there really makes me want to rush and level it up. The most point I have in anything is Innin and even then it's very meh considering it still have tge positional requirement on it.

Last thing on the wish list, any chance we can somewhat revise the shadow mechanic? I know we're supposed to be weak to magic and everything but can there be a chance of rolling a chance on hit per shadow on a master (main) ninja? Like instead of diaga eatting all of my shadows at once, can there be a chance that it doesn't hit a shadow? Call it shadow stepping/dancing or whatever.

Oh, a crit based and plus damage modifier on Blade: Shun? Its out most realiable WS but its damage is kind of embarrassing to look at comparing to CDC spams

Anyways, sorry for a rantly post. Its a little disheartening to read every update without even mentioning about ninjas. Kind of gotten lost in the expansion.

-A Nostalgic Ninja
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I also remember reading how when they did adjustments to weapon skills, blade kamu was never touched
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Forgive me as I'm completely naive to Ninja - I never really liked it, and I only leveled it somewhat for the Cooking Katana.

I do have a question though from the days I played around with it, and that is: The Ninjutsu spells that weaken a mob to xyz element - How powerful are they in say a party when a SCH/BLM/SMN then uses the relevant elemental spell to Magic Burst?
    (0)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Forgive me as I'm completely naive to Ninja - I never really liked it, and I only leveled it somewhat for the Cooking Katana.

I do have a question though from the days I played around with it, and that is: The Ninjutsu spells that weaken a mob to xyz element - How powerful are they in say a party when a SCH/BLM/SMN then uses the relevant elemental spell to Magic Burst?
    As far as I know, it just lowers resistances, so if nukes are hitting for full damage already, ninjutsu won't make a difference.
    (0)

Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    If I were you, I wouldnt attempt the elemental wheel due to loss of DPS. And also without lots of +MAB gear, your damage wouldn't even be worth your time. I just it to pull nowadays. I only use Shadows, +/- hate, STP+, Miga, and SB+.
    (0)

Blade:shun is fine, only thing is its power comes from using it at or over 2000+tp since its attack is doubled, blade: hi should be used till about 1600tp
    (0)

Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Yea, right now I'm holding Shun until 2000. I pretty much gave up on Hi due to wild numbers

Edit:
    Also with throwing as Ninja's current niche, SE should seriously looking into REMA shurikuns, throwing WS, and MORE daken gears. All we have at the moment is AF1 +2/3 with +daken.
    (0)
    Last edited by Wynchester; 02-05-2017 at 04:39 PM.

daken adds some tp, but you need to rely more on triple attack and double attack along with store tp enhance ments from gear for tp, daken isn't reliable in that sense for tp build
    (0)