So, we have another Capacity Point campaign going on, and it just seems that people have no empathy nor care for their fellow player anymore.

I'm an older player, who's been around since Pre-Promathia days, and I've recently come back from a long hiatus, and my how people are outright rude these days.

Yes, I get that a lot of you people have ridiculously overpowered 119 gear from Ambuscade, Geas Fete, and other similar stuff and you can take on 20+ Lv110 mobs at once, but could you guys please stop walking all over the people who are lesser geared?

It used to be that when someone was camped in a room, you'd leave that room alone because they were there before you. I remember the days when there was some actual etiquette and "social rules" that people followed. If you got to a camp, and found it taken, you looked for another camp nearby if possible. There were occasional squabbles, but they were eventually usually sorted out.

Well, today, as per usual, I was in Cirdas Caverns near the Enigmatic Device, trying to get in on that sweet Capacity Point Bonus (I wish the CAP gain was like this all the time, lol) and of course everybody and their brother zooms through multiple rooms, including the two of mine and pulls EVERYTHING and nukes them all down with AoEs.

Seriously?

There's probably 30+ rooms in Cirdas Caverns, and you gotta take the two that I'm trying to level in? Why can't you go to some other room and do that?

How about leaving some rooms for the lesser-geared people who are just trying to get a few job points or skill up?

Yes, the mobs spawn in ~2 minutes, but yet when some blue/black mage or someone using trusts with AoE attacks romps through, that's 2 minutes you gotta stand there to wait for something to spawn.....and then someone ELSE charges through and nukes everything down yet again.

There's not very many camps that are friendly to newer players (near a teleporter, mobs that aren't annoying to fight, etc), but yet with the ridiculously OP gear some of these people have, they could take nearly anything. I'd think, that if I had gear like that, I'd go to somewhere like Kamihr Drifts, Ra'Kaznar, etc... but if you go there, you'll find hardly anybody there.

No, everybody floods into Cirdas. The zone is so ridiculously humongous, but of course all the highly geared players are trying to take the areas near the entrance and the Enigmatic Device.

Couldn't you people please go to places where there aren't low-geared players trying to level up?