Dear adventurers,

It’s been nearly eight years since I began my adventures with Square Enix, and the journey has been filled with quests of memorable experiences that have taught me a great deal and shaped me into the person that I have become today. The next quest in my life is now upon me, but unfortunately the path for this one leads me away from Square Enix and into new opportunities, and it is here that I must say my farewells to the community as a member of the North American community team.

Both FFXI and FFXIV hold a special place in my heart, and I’m hoping that throughout my years on the community team my passion for these games has been clearly conveyed. I’d like to say thank you to everyone in the community for giving me the opportunity to share this passion and be part of something amazing.

Though I leave you all as a community team member, I will once again be returning to the community I came from as a fellow player. There’s tons of excitement to look forward to from here on out, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

See you in Vana’diel!