Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Matsui said in a recent interview that upgrading Aegis and Ochain to i-level would cause a loss in magic evasion (which is the theme of most I-Level content). I would like updated Aegis/Ochain, but not if they're inherently weaker than their 99 counterparts in some way. Anyway, Matsui said it was "a future task for the battle team" and I hope they come up with something soon. (same for Beastmaster too).
    (1)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    you dont have to add EVASION OR MAGIC EVASION u just increase Defence and vit for example for ochain and aegis Maybe success block +3? its simple as that or just a 24 Shield skill and a higher Defence Value,. at this point mage Shields has more Defence,
    (1)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 06-10-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    you dont have to add EVASION OR MAGIC EVASION u just increase Defence and vit for example for ochain and aegis Maybe success block +3? its simple as that or just a 24 Shield skill and a higher Defence Value,. at this point mage Shields has more Defence,
    I agree, but you misunderstand. A fundamental difference between 1-99 shields and I-level is how 119 shields have innate magic evasion by way of shield skill
    (0)

Character
    Worlace
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Bumping this thread. Would be lovely if in the upcoming job updates that they added +shield skill. All of the main weapons have been getting +skill on them in the iLevel era, but not any of the main Paladin shields. As a result the block rate for Paladin has declined dramatically.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It's been 11 months since Matsui said an i-level Aegis/Ochain "will be a future task for the battle team". Given the stats of this Diamond Aspis from Nomad Bonanza, I'm really worried that Aegis/Ochain will be made inferior to their 99 predecessors:

Diamond Aspis

DEF:135 VIT+30
    Accuracy+40 Magic Accuracy+40
    "Magic Atk. Bonus"+30
    Evasion+30 Magic Evasion+30
    Shield skill +129
    Extends the duration of standard abilities used on self by +25%
    Increases Skillchain duration
    LV. 99~ WAR WHM RDM THF PLD BST
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I don't know what you all are going on about honestly 100m is chump change I've been slowly afterglowing my ochain it's what 1.2 billion if bought minimum. Ya farming and making gill is not ultra fast but I can't buy fast anyway or else I raise the price. Sorry for the rant lol
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2