Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50

What's With The Large RMT Infestation on Siren (others?)

So all the areas where you can get CPs from 100-104 mobs (Gustav, Yahtse, Ceizack, etc) on Siren are infested with multiple groups of keybaord-mashed-named RMT in parties, all that are geared (some have no gear) are 99 BST with Sparks gear (some dual-wield others not), using only the party leader to kill using Randy.

At times it's hard to find any collection of mobs to farm without having to compete with them, right now in Yahtse there are 5 parties, in Gustav 2 and Ciezack 4.

Where the hell have they suddenly come from and what are the doing?
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Seems SE don't care about them, more groups infesting the same places, a quick /SE shows several more. I'd report them if SE didn't make it such a PITA to do so .. right-click/REPORT is the way to do it SE, even FFXIV 2.0 managed that after nearly three years!
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Seems SE don't care about them, more groups infesting the same places, a quick /SE shows several more. I'd report them if SE didn't make it such a PITA to do so .. right-click/REPORT is the way to do it SE, even FFXIV 2.0 managed that after nearly three years!
    I would imagine that they would have to collate the logs and see whats going on. I would assume there is a set criteria to meet before any such action is taken and I guess this takes sometime to compile.
    (0)