Threaded View

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Plus both need the means to land those things more consistently. The major resist for NMs is the reason GEO is so loved. The Mobs resist normal spells, so the that is what needs to be addressed. Not GEO, you're not solving the problem, you're only making it worse.
    Mobs having such obscene magic evasion to the point where 95% of your spell book is rendered pointless to use is really annoying.
    I'm not sure why they think it's good to have that, it adds zero depth and just makes it less fun to play as 95% of your tools simply don't function. No debuffs in the game are so overpowered that if they landed 100% of the time they'd make the game a joke or enemies worthless. Hilariously enough, the debuffs that ARE overpowered CANNOT be resisted(geo spells).

I want debuffs to have 100% land rate on anything with a moderate amount of magical accuracy gear and for jobs like NIN to not have problems getting unresisted nukes with a moderate amount of macc gear for their nuke set.

Insane magic evasion values for mobs needs to go away and never come back, it adds nothing to the games combat, it simply takes away a lot of ways to play and viable strategies and reduces your job(s) to basically mashing your WS button over and over in a lot of cases, or for something like a RDM rendered completely worthless or a cure/buff bot.

Boring.

edit:

I think I should make a thread purely about this subject, honestly.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 12-29-2016 at 02:05 AM.