Character
    Snapster
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Regarding RMEA Shurikens

Hello.

I was wondering why there are no RMEA shurikens. The Relic/Mythic/Empyrean/Aeonic weapons for Ranger and Corsair can be used to produce unique ammunition that have very nice stats. The same is not true for any of the RMEA katanas ninja can use. This makes using abilities like Sange very risky and impractical because you may end up throwing difficult to replace shurikens (Seki Shuriken, Happo Shuriken +1) by mistake. I think having RMEA shurikens would also incentivise creating multiple RMEA katanas (there isn't a high incentive to do this for ninja if you can obtain Heishi Shorinken.) Will you please consider adding these?

Thanks
    (16)

Character
    Sathicus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    This is a very good question. Daken was a much needed addition which utilized the unique shuriken aspect of ninja. The risk of losing rare and valuable shurikens has always been a worry with abilities such as Sange. Depending on the variety of shuriken added to each RMEA katana it could bring some neglected katanas back into favor with players.
    (2)

Character
    Langly
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Completely agree with the above sentiment. These shuriken could follow similar bullet characteristics from magic utility to melee or even tanking utility.

Please hear us out and let us know!
    (4)
    Faule -- Quetz
    Langly -- Ninja land (it's a place don't look at me like that)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Wow this is actually quite a neat idea! Thumb up for it
    (3)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Drakenv
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This is a great idea. Can improve tanking, hate keeping, DDing or even ninjutsu boosts.
    (2)

Character
    Azagarth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    This needs to be done and quickly. Would be a very easy fix for SE to get nin up to par on dd with others. As it stands we have no reason to pursue more than one REAM and even then the dps they provide isnt a big jump over non-REAM. This would be a very fun solution.
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'll +1 this, cause yeah, that's one of the few actual good ideas that are actually reasonable that popped up on here.

I think that BST RMEA's should have special pets too, but babysteps.
    (2)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I'll +1 this, cause yeah, that's one of the few actual good ideas that are actually reasonable that popped up on here.

I think that BST RMEA's should have special pets too, but babysteps.
    It'd end up being another frog.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    It'd end up being another frog.
    Hey he's a hero!
    (0)

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This is a great idea, and I definitely agree with the idea of a timed dispensable shuriken to prevent accidental throwing. I actually used my one time item restore on a thrown Happo+1 back in 2015 (I've actually since de-merited Sange). Just finished my Armageddon, and the dispensable ammo is a really cool perk of the ranged RMEAs.

At the very least, Shuriken with throwing skill+269 and some better than non-RMEA stats would be a very nice addition to the job, which could easily be balanced to give proper benefit to NIN's RMEAs (none of which are so amazing they couldn't warrant providing some additional buff to the job). Would potentially give me a reason to upgrade my 90 Kannagi too, which is otherwise doomed to a life in my mog locker and my NIN /lockstyle set...
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast