Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Stop. Deleting. My. Post.

Increases WS DEX modifiers by 10%.
    Adds a 10% DEX modifier to WS's that do not have them to begin with.
    (1)

2. 03-09-2017 01:27 PM

To the poeple who commented after my post. you guys are right, which makes my post about not affecting 95% of weaponskills obsolete

However in regards to this thread specificly, its not a game changer. if you look at some of the weaponskills out there, all this does is make those jobs with decent WS dmg better (Bringing it closer to where it needs to be, but not quite there) and the rest of the weapon skills a little more better.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Seems 2h DD's have outpaced and pretty much replaced DW jobs. I was afraid this would happen. Please do not further buff 2h DD's or give them more obscene gear.

(savage blade is the only thing keeping DW jobs relevant)
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 08-03-2017 at 05:12 AM.

Character
    Zetaking
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    i dont know the dagger weaponskills pretty boss atm just most people cant make dnc sing, and thfs... well that th only stigma is still with them.... blade shun is also really powerful if you have the support to get over the attack penalty, the main issue is how much stronger reso is than any other dw or 2hander weaponskill. I mean seriously war drk rune(lion) are pretty much the top 3 dds all because of reso.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Blade: Shun has a BONUS attack attribute, not attack penalty.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Read up on pDiff and Ratio caps and how they are different for the different class's of weapons. Then look at Sword, Dagger and Axe WS's fTP's in comparison to Great Sword, Great Axe, Scythe and Polearm. There is a balance to how these are implemented and it's a pretty damn good one. The only weapon class hurting is H2H and that's because it has all the negatives of both 2H and 1H without any of the benefits, plus the WS's are weak.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Yeah, 2h weapons have higher max pdif caps and thus will always do more damage when fully buffed than 1h jobs.
    1h jobs are dead, savage blade is the only thing keeping them worth using.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    1h jobs are dead, savage blade is the only thing keeping them worth using.
    This is incorrect, so incorrect that it's humerus.

1H jobs tend to have higher fTP and better multi-hits, while 2H jobs tend to have lower fTP and multi-hits. The difference in attack cap ends up with both approximately the same in damage with minor things favoring one over the other. It's funny you mention Savage Blade because the only job that's king for is COR and only due to that TP Bonus +1000 Gun they can get, otherwise CDC is much stronger on BLU. Savage Blade at 1000TP is low damage and requires TP Bonus stacking to get competitive while CDC is the exact opposite, starting out competitive and TP Bonus doing very little but multi-hit stacking doing a lot. Also for BLU DEX is a better mod then STR. There are a few other WS's in the same category as Savage Blade, they are Mistral Axe, Judgment, Rudra's Storm, Mandalic Stab, Upheaval, Cross Reaper, King's Justice, Blade: Ten and probably a few more. Then there are WS's like CDC, Resolution, Stardiver, Vorpal Blade, Evisceration, and so forth that you stack multi-hit and WSC. And then we get to the real meat of today's damage meta, skillchains are incredibly potent when exploited. I use my Great Axe and Scythe far more then my Great Sword in groups content nowadays.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    If you want a discussion, please do not be condescending in every post you make.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 08-05-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Savage blade is better single wielding for war. Rdm and blu both have access to CDC which will often be better.

Rudra's post nerf is still quite strong

Often overlooked because lol ddbst but cloudsplitter and Mistral axe is pretty much on par with savage blade. Though again single wielding can be a lot better for those. Rampage is quite strong though

Clubs are... nice when you want to do blunt dmg lol. Judgment is kind of like a worse savage blade
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 08-05-2017 at 05:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2