Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I guess we're just going to leave relic +1 requiring drops from content no one does for gear that's heavily outdated and thus extremely overpriced for it's cost:reward ratio and rely on campaigns to fix broken content?
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Least you can actually get the armour, albeit at high cost, I've been locked out on Emp+1 for ages as NO ONE does Vagary on Phoenix.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I guess we're just going to leave relic +1 requiring drops from content no one does for gear that's heavily outdated and thus extremely overpriced for it's cost:reward ratio and rely on campaigns to fix broken content?
    Been that way for too long now, unfortunately. There's a Voidwatch thread buried here somewhere that got a lot of attention over the duration of 9 months or so calling for change and despite a few words from two or three community reps within that thread (Availability of HMPs, Riftcinders, Riftdross) not a whole lot came of all that feedback.
    (0)

This will be slightly on and off topic:

As a SMN, I want us to gain control of our spirits via the Rage and Ward commands. As most of the triggers in VW are going to be BLM. This would give people other options besides having to hunt down a BLM for it. My idea is that the spirits will cast has normal if left alone, but you can force another spell and give access to -ga spells via the Rage menu, and the Light Spirit could finally cast Protectra/Shellra via the Ward command.

But on topic now there are a few options, but they mostly rely on trusts.

1.) /fume needs to be usable by all combatants regardless of focus
    2.) Trusts need to be able to be dismissed and re-summoned at anytime
    3.) The Trust WSs/JAs need to be added to the list of things that can proc if they aren't already. (COR Shot, Automation JAs, Special WS, etc.)
    4.) The hardest and not likely to happen, there needs to be a BLM VW/Abyssea Trust. Much like Robel-Akbel this trust needs to be able to understand the random triggers and cycle through them, as well as the BRD spells need to be add to Ulmia or Joachim.

These are just a few things that I pulled off the top of my head. I'd much prefer having real people, but I haven't been able to get people to do anything at all the last few days, so I'm all good for having options. I feel that some of my ideas might be a tad extreme, but they can be fine-tuned.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Tangentially related to this thread, but given the latest news, have devs ever considered switching to weekly campaigns, instead of monthly?

I feel it would solve a lot of problems, people would rotate events every week, more events would get done, instead of people spending 1-2 months doing the same things. It would still dictate the way people play to a certain degree, but it would feels much more flexible. (And let's be honest here, campaigns are never going away)
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    There should be zero campaigns and instead 5 minutes of dev team used to fix content that doesn't function properly anymore.
    (1)

There should be zero campaigns and instead 5 minutes of dev team used to fix content that doesn't function properly anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Campaigns are not going away ever. You can deal with it... or well, deal with it.

Obvious Voidwatch needs fixing, but there is an issue with campaigns pigeonholing everyone toward 1-2 events the whole months leaving events that don't feel worth doing without campaigns (WoH, Voidwatch) completely abandoned for months.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    WoH?
    WOE is worth doing and fine without a campaign. It doesn't need a campaign at all.
    VW doesn't function without a campaign because it's designed to be done with 18 people(lol).

Also not sure why you said "campaigns aren't going away" then stated you agree they're trash.
    (0)

Player
    Also not sure why you said "campaigns aren't going away" then stated you agree they're trash.
    Probably because it doesn't really matter if we like them existing or not, they are not getting removed at this point.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast