Character
    Juliandelphki
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Help W/ RoV Emissary from the Sea (Bug?)

So I began the mission line for Rhapsodies of Vanadiel to get the 4th and 5th trust casting ability. I have worked my way to the Emissary from the Sea mission. I've read the walk throughs on 3 different sites and they're all the same.

So i go to Selbina and get the cut scene. I go talk to the mayors assistant and get the CS where the mayor asks me to collect 3 pollen clumps.

I wait 2 or 3 days RL to go and farm them and then come back. I attempt to trade them to the mayor and nothing happens.

So I attempt to talk to the mayor and he gives me a clump of Selbina clay as I have 2 monuments left on "an Explorers footsteps". I go ahead and complete the quest getting Sauromogue Champaigne and Batallia Downs. After finishing that quest I try to trade him the pollens again and he refuses.

I have a 2nd account who was at the same point as I was and I give him the pollens and he trades them and tada mission complete.

I don't know if it's this particular account that has a bug or if I may have another mission/quest that is conflicting with this one. Anyone else have problems turning in their items for this quest?

I've even collected the stuff for the mhuara mission but that mayor won't except them either.
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    You might need to talk to the mayor multiple times until he mentions the pollens again. I have to do that when I try to rank up at crafting guilds because apparently they really want me to make that stupid potion again for A Shantotto Ascension.
    (1)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!