Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Oh just remembered one. For the Skirmish Stone and Arcane Glyptics Campaign make it work for alluvion skirmish too.

Given the recent update made the gear pretty good for smn again albeit with slightly different augments than most had and given the whole trying to help returning players and this is one of the higher tier of gear a returning player can hope to solo and Skirmish Frenzy Campaign - PLUS! upping the drop will get some people to want to do it but the amount you can effectively farm especially of dusk is low enough combine with the fact you took the stones off of ambuscade that might hard for really anyone to get decent augments
    (0)

Character
    Dyrandal
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Just my feedback:
    • WKR(Plus!) Campaign - A godsend. Thank you very much for this! Maybe consider alternating between the normal campaign and this every other month.
    • Unity Dial Campaign - A bust. The rate of acquiring a useful coffer, let alone anything useful from it was too low.
    • Delve Plasm Campaign - Please bring this back! I really need some delve runs and no one seems to do them. Combined with the 3 player minimum, it makes doing delve very difficult.

Thanks for your time and reading!
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    How is this months campaign a "Grand returnee campaign"?

You are giving 250m of dark matter augments out for FREE, but only if you have the gear(which a new/returning player wont). This means that this campaign is giving 250m of gil of possible overpowered augments to veteran players for free while completely screwing over new/turning players because they will not have this gear to take advantage of the free 6 dark mater augments per day, because they're new/returning.

So again, I ask, how is this a "Grand returnee campaign" when it's actually screwing over returning players hardcore by them not having access to such an obscene free 250m of dark matter augments? It basically forces you to rush through the game and get carried for the gear asap so you can have these augments as a returning player and then ruin the entire game for yourself by rushing through it. This game is ALL about the journey yet this campaign is making you neglect the Journey to rush through it for gear like...every other modern MMO in the past decade? This is awful.

This campaign is horrible. Not only is it awful for the returning players(which is what it's advertised for, lol) because it makes you feel like you need to rush through the game and get the gear asap to take advantage of this campaign which burns you out and ruins the entire journey aspect as well as makes you skip so much content that you'll run out of stuff to do fast and have very little game left to do. It's also awful for square enix from a business perspective because you're giving out 250M gil worth of an item thus giving people less things to do and "beating" the game faster all for free.

This campaign is very, very bad. This is borderline giving out free ultimate weapons and reisen/PW drops for logging into the game.
    (3)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post

You are giving 250m of dark matter augments out for FREE, but only if you have the gear(which a new/returning player wont). This means that this campaign is giving 250m of gil of possible overpowered augments to veteran players for free while completely screwing over new/turning players because they will not have this gear to take advantage of the free 6 dark mater augments per day, because they're new/returning.

So again, I ask, how is this a "Grand returnee campaign" when it's actually screwing over returning players hardcore by them not having access to such an obscene free 250m of dark matter augments? It basically forces you to rush through the game and get carried for the gear asap so you can have these augments as a returning player and then ruin the entire game for yourself by rushing through it. This game is ALL about the journey yet this campaign is making you neglect the Journey to rush through it for gear like...every other modern MMO in the past decade? This is awful.

This campaign is horrible. Not only is it awful for the returning players(which is what it's advertised for, lol) because it makes you feel like you need to rush through the game and get the gear asap to take advantage of this campaign which burns you out and ruins the entire journey aspect as well as makes you skip so much content that you'll run out of stuff to do fast and have very little game left to do. It's also awful for square enix from a business perspective because you're giving out 250M gil worth of an item thus giving people less things to do and "beating" the game faster all for free.

This campaign is very, very bad. This is borderline giving out free ultimate weapons and reisen/PW drops for logging into the game.
    Because they are hardly going to screw over current players this entire month and just go for "returning players."

"Let's make a campaign to attempt, and fail at, getting players back and screw over current, paying customers." Sound like that argument would make sense to you?

The majority are for returning players with one or two "good" campaigns in there for ACTIVE not potential players.

Honestly, only you would moan about such a GREAT campaign bonus.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 01-02-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Because for people returning to the game it's a perfect chance to catch up, because under normal circumstances, it will take a very long time to get caught up to the current meta if you quit or took a break before seekers or even during the early days of seekers prior to ilvl.

You are giving 250m of dark matter augments out for FREE
    Not SE's fault your server is dead.

but only if you have the gear(which a new/returning player wont)
    And yet the campaign boosts their ability to get said gear..imagine that.

This means that this campaign is giving 250m of gil of possible overpowered augments to veteran players for free while completely screwing over new/turning players because they will not have this gear to take advantage of the free 6 dark mater augments per day, because they're new/returning.
    Incorrect, because most "veteran" players are already playing at the current meta and have long moved on from some of the older ilvl content. The playerbase of this game is small enough to actually see that this would benefit newer players a lot sooner than it would benefit a concurrent player who's kept up.

So again, I ask, how is this a "Grand returnee campaign" when it's actually screwing over returning players hardcore
    Just today a friend of mine has been catching up since the campaign was set to start...he's even doing Alluvion, so..I'm not seeing how they're getting screwed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo
    250M gil worth
    250M gil worth
    250M gil worth
    250M gil worth
    250M gil worth
    Your issue is you're focusing on this. Stop it.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No such thing as a "great campaign bonus". They're all bad for the future of the game.
    (0)

No such thing as a "great campaign bonus". They're all bad for the future of the game.
    You mean:

"Allowing players to catch up is bad for the game." ??

As I can assure you no new players joining or sticking around is far worse for this game.
    (1)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Got these babies today

and a sweet sweet ranged accuracy augment on the same set of boots.

My feedback towards the DM campaign would be this: It would be nice if we could target the kind of stat we're looking for (Melee, Magic).

Personally, I'm looking for SIRD on the boots (very jealous of ls mate who has a pair).

I don't really mind that irrelevant augments can roll on gear, but a Melee/Magic filter would be nice.

Alternatively it would also be nice if we could apply a DM aug to a "paper" of some sort and trade that paper along with any piece of gear. It's soul-crushing when you get amazing melee augments on mage gear.

Such a "paper" system would also allow returning people to save augments til they get the gear.

Just my $0.02.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Got these babies today

and a sweet sweet ranged accuracy augment on the same set of boots.

My feedback towards the DM campaign would be this: It would be nice if we could target the kind of stat we're looking for (Melee, Magic).

Personally, I'm looking for SIRD on the boots (very jealous of ls mate who has a pair).

I don't really mind that irrelevant augments can roll on gear, but a Melee/Magic filter would be nice.

Alternatively it would also be nice if we could apply a DM aug to a "paper" of some sort and trade that paper along with any piece of gear. It's soul-crushing when you get amazing melee augments on mage gear.

Such a "paper" system would also allow returning people to save augments til they get the gear.

Just my $0.02.
    It's intended to be this way by design because they know we'll want to take our chances regardless. The only way to change this is to stop taking part in an attempt to show the devs that it's so ridiculous it's not worth our time, but good luck with that.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Disagree with you entirely, but that's hardly rare.
    (1)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast