Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Feedback on Existing Bonus Campaigns

Hello, everyone!

Each month we’ve been cycling through a variety of different campaigns that focus on different content and aspects of the fun present in Vana’diel. I’d like to use this space to collect feedback on your favorite campaigns thus far, as well as which you’d like to see make a return soon.

Additionally, feel free to provide feedback for aspects you’d like to see improved for campaigns that have taken place in the past as well!

Based on the comments here, we’ll be working with the development team to determine which campaigns are implemented in the near future!
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The campaigns are lovely. But stop stacking them so that one stays active at all times. CP bonus doesn't happen often enough, other than that, good stuff.

Make trust ALWAYS available, no more campaigns for them.

Change #dials to be -useful- *chances* aren't good enough. double 1% isn't something anyone should be getting excited about.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vae; 10-22-2016 at 04:26 AM.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    CP bonus is sorely needed, realistically it needs to be dropped from the campaign and just made a full-time thing then you can use the campaigns for the others, though try not to do too many at once, maybe something like:

1:
    Vagary Campaign
    Dark-Matter Campaign

2:
    Bonus Bayld Campaign
    Wildskeeper Campaign

3:
    Gaes Fete Campaign
    Abjuration Chest

4:
    Voidwatch Campaign
    Nyzul Isle Uncharted Mystery Item

5:
    Campaign Festa
    Additional Seal Campaign

6:
    Unity Wanted Campaign
    Double Unity / Sparks Campaign

Maybe make them follow a yearly pattern so you know what's coming.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 10-22-2016 at 04:16 AM.

Character
    Tychefm
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Every Campaign without a Capacity Point Campaign leaves ALL of my friends and linkshell members severely disappointed. It would be great to have this one included every time. Leaving us months without one is just painful.
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    CP bonus should be the most frequent and is absolutely the most important campaign. In my opinion, the most important campaigns are:

-Vagary - No amount of crafting materials would be too much when the HQs are so good.
    -Unity Wanted - Double coffers are very welcome when the RNG gods are against you.
    -Gaes Fete (Reisenjima) - A lot of the NMs are pretty challenging so a small chance to get lucky is very welcome.

I think these should occur frequently. Campaigns for the following should happen once in awhile but are less needed I think:

-Voidwatch - Automatic capped lights are the only thing that make this event worth doing.
    -Incursion - Likewise, this event is only worth doing with 100% grand coffers.

Thanks for taking feedback Camate.
    (5)

I personally dislike campaigns - they make an already easy game much easier - and would prefer they disappear altogether. Many of the campaigns act as temporary "fixes" to areas of the game that are unpopular and require updates to make them more appealing on a permanent basis (Voidwatch, Wildskeeper Reives, Vagary), but if I had to choose a favorite among them it would probably be the XP/CP campaign as it benefits absolutely everyone and probably gets the most people to spend time playing the game, socializing with each other.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I personally dislike campaigns - they make an already easy game much easier - and would prefer they disappear altogether. Many of the campaigns act as temporary "fixes" to areas of the game that are unpopular and require updates to make them more appealing on a permanent basis (Voidwatch, Wildskeeper Reives, Vagary), but if I had to choose a favorite among them it would probably be the XP/CP campaign as it benefits absolutely everyone and probably gets the most people to spend time playing the game, socializing with each other.
    I disagreed with you as I began to read, so I'll highlight the important (and imo, correct) point in your post for anyone else.

I like that Frog Ambuscade VD gives nearly a full JP with np CP bonuses. Been wanting that for a while. I'm with detlef and Diavolo on more-common/permanent CP campaign, but that's primarily because most content gives lackluster JP.
    (3)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 10-22-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    CP Bonus should be at least every other month.

I'm surprised no one said anything about the HTBF campaign. I've been waiting on that one for a while (since Rainbow campaign?).

Campaigns that should be more often than not:

Alter Ego HQ (the HP and trust sacrificing ones combined)
    Skirmish (since it is almost irrelevant)
    Incursion
    Unity
    HTBF
    CP/EXP Bonus
    Domain Invasion Dragons
    Walk of Echoes

Campaigns that should be every 3-4 months:

Voidwatch
    Vagary
    Nyzul Isle Uncharted Mystery Item
    WKR/Bayld (the plus event that gives 4 HPB)
    Dark Matter
    Wanted/Abjuration Dials
    Gaes Fete

A schedule would be great so we know what to expect. The past few months seem to be repeating the same events more frequently than before. I'd also like to see some new events. I know SR campaign is impossible (apparently) but how about some fresh ideas? Admittedly I can't think of anything right now.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Think everyone wants more cp campaigns.

Could add new/change and combine some campaigns a little. Like combine the balyd/wkr with delve one. Combine all the dial ones into 1. Combine the gaes fete and dragons ones.

Also for the old broken content ones that are basically never done outside of campaign just make them permanent.
    (5)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A repeat of the Trust Login campaign (wherein all of the previously available login campaign trusts were available for 100 points each) would be much appreciated. Wouldn't even mind if prices were raised to 300/500 a trust as long as I can get the good ones.
    (2)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast