Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Following yesterday's update for enfeebling spells, today I'd like to share the upcoming adjustments to songs in the next version update.

As mentioned previously, we'll be introducing new gear which will include the "All songs +" property.
    In addition to this, we'll be adjusting the effect from the "Song +" property.
    Specifically, instead of having this property increase different values for different songs, we'll standardize the effect to be a "+10%" increase for the following songs:
    Minne / Minuet / Madrigal / Prelude / Mambo / March (including Honor)
    We'll also raise the skill and caps on the above songs.
    Furthermore, the "Song +" property will now affect "Carol" songs as well.

These changes will increase the performance no matter which skill obi or gear is used.

Once these are implemented, we hope that you try them out with your instruments!

If Honor March have a strong Regen and defense effect to it than it might make bard optional again After all Mighty Guard is just too good and better than honor march and MG have better protection / survival rate.

It is going to be difficult to make Bard popular at this point but i welcome all adjustment. As I mention before about Geo Idris on why Geo-frailty is so good and not available to regular Geo whom can't afford to make Idris.

Increase +10% as mention by Sicycre that does little to make people actually wanna shout for a bard. Now if Pining Nocturne have a strong defense down effect it might fix bard.

Akihiko Matsui and Sicycre I hope you can think of something cool and creative for bard because i too want to see bard and rdm being in shout group. =)

This is off topic:

I like to say Thank You for making DD equipment for Whm and Bard the Ayanmo set Ambuscade.
    I also like to see future attachment for Puppet Master. 3 month have gone by and no attachment.

Top 1 list:
    Inhibitor III
    Attuner II
    Target Maker II
    Turbo Charge III
    Optic Fiber III

Top 2 List:
    Strobe III
    Armor V
    Mana Jammer V
    Galvanizer II
    Repeater II
    Drum Magazine II
    Scope IV
    Auto-Rep. Kit V

I hope those attachment come to light in the coming months or if their are better and newer attachment i also welcome it. Anything that involve Puppet Master attachment I give it 2 thumbs up!
    (0)

Player
    Hello, everyone!

Following yesterday's update for enfeebling spells, today I'd like to share the upcoming adjustments to songs in the next version update.

As mentioned previously, we'll be introducing new gear which will include the "All songs +" property.
    Specifically, instead of having this property increase different values for different songs, we'll standardize the effect to be a "+10%" increase for the following songs:

These changes will increase the performance no matter which skill obi or gear is used.

Once these are implemented, we hope that you try them out with your instruments!
    Please, once the adjustments are implemented, can we get a complete listing of all song effects similar to what you have done before for GEO spells including skill caps and actual effect values? There are actually lots of songs whose effects have not been identified even after all these years, and since many values are being changed anyway, this would be a good opportunity to provide a list with the updated information. (Status resistance songs / Nocturne come to mind as things that aren't exactly testable.)

Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Ok, so, I'll be the one to ask:

Yeah this helps players, but what does it do for Ulmia and Joachim?
    Trusts don't wear gear. :x The changes to skill/effect caps should affect them (possibly negatively, in which case, they should be adjusted to at least maintain current values,) but the gear changes won't.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 02-02-2017 at 03:42 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Ok, so, I'll be the one to ask:

Yeah this helps players, but what does it do for Ulmia and Joachim?
    Given both seem to have 0+ song probably nothing one way or the other
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Hello, everyone!

I tested Honor March and we do get an increase in the haste value of Honor march, but the accuracy and attack values still seems to be the same. Is this working as intended? I would have thought since Honor march boosts acc, racc, attack, range attack, and haste that it would increase values for all with the Fili Manchettes +1, which has march +1 on it. My tests showed that before update the acc value was 46(using checkparam), testing after the update acc remained the same at 46. Attack value before was 184(using checkparam), testing after update att remained the same at 184.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 02-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.

5. 02-10-2017 05:56 PM
    Reason
    Deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    I tested Honor March and we do get an increase in the haste value of Honor march, but the accuracy and attack values still seems to be the same. Is this working as intended? I would have thought since Honor march boosts acc, racc, attack, range attack, and haste that it would increase values for all with the Fili Manchettes +1, which has march +1 on it. My tests showed that before update the acc value was 46(using checkparam), testing after the update acc remained the same at 46. Attack value before was 184(using checkparam), testing after update att remained the same at 184.
    they mentioned on the release of this update that ~quote from official~The effects of the Song+ attribute found on equipment on Honor March have been decreased.* The overall strength of Honor March is still increased due to change in the base value of the song.~end quote~ since honar's march is part of the over all increased set of spells, what you didn't realise is the lowered teir of +1's on the flute
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    they mentioned on the release of this update that ~quote from official~The effects of the Song+ attribute found on equipment on Honor March have been decreased.* The overall strength of Honor March is still increased due to change in the base value of the song.~end quote~ since honar's march is part of the over all increased set of spells, what you didn't realise is the lowered teir of +1's on the flute
    Ah, that makes sense, upon testing base honor march I get values of 164 for attack(-4 of 168 preupdate value), 41 for acc(-5 of 46 preupdate value), and 12.5% for haste, (+.1 of preupdate value)
    (0)

bard has been pulled forward quite a bit this update, the nerf on geo made alot of a difference since people crying about geo, so now brd should beable to return since even if your facing magic mobs, carols and scherzo will make a massive difference since they were boosted this update quite a bit. i think what woulda made brd better over all if they added a single carol that affects all elements which would open up magic evasion again. however if that exsisted before this update, geo wouldn't have been the only job dealing with magic mobs
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Carols don't work on Meteor. Carol only covers one element. Carol and Scherzo require 2 song slots so you need a second bard.

So we're supposed to play with 1 DD 2 bard 2 geo rdm now?

If this is the answer we got, I prefer letting GEO stay over powered and BRD never get played. Cause as it sits, game isn't playable, and some pliability is better than zero.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I would think that majority of people that still play brd are at least RE brds, Relic and Emp, so they would be 4 song brds, so unless you're talking about 2 song brds, I don't see the need for a 2nd brd.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    I would think that majority of people that still play brd are at least RE brds, Relic and Emp, so they would be 4 song brds, so unless you're talking about 2 song brds, I don't see the need for a 2nd brd.
    The lack of bards is primarily due to the previous game state.. I think we'll be seeing a lot more crawling out of the woodwork now that we're not actually useless in comparison to other support jobs. XD
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast