Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Again this is still a rdm forum and it is being derailed. None the less, I have tested it many times over and I get 32 seconds, that is coming out of the menu 32 seconds. Often for some reason or another if my timer resets for one of the QD recast and I use the 2nd I have seen the recast drop an additional 5 seconds for some bizarre reason and I get the shot off faster, therefore I have learned to stagger my shots to get even quicker recast.

I will no longer respond about cor in a rdm thread, if there is a cor discussion in the cor thread about it I would likely continue the topic. This may pertain to the game, but this thread is specifically for rdm, not cor.

I found it fairly difficult to get a screenshot right as my quick draw went off, having to jump back in the menu and screenshot the best time I got on a screenshot was 30 seconds, I couldn't shave off the last 2 seconds while trying to SS
    (0)
    Last edited by Thorva; 02-26-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Seriously, stop pretending you are the top DD, you really aren't. Quoting bg-wiki all over the place makes you a parrot, not a God.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I agree with you the discussion should be moved to the COR forum, just a suggestion. Open the ability menu, but type the command, /ja "Dark Shot" <t> etc... it shouldn't close the menu.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Afania just likes to argue no matter what forum he posts in, you should've just ignored him.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Afania just likes to argue no matter what forum he posts in, you should've just ignored him.
    I don't know what makes you think that I'm "arguing" when I was just asking for clarification about something contradicting what wiki/forum/personal testing. If 32 sec is really doable, then so be it. And I'll just accept that my character is glitched. But in this case Thorva wasn't even presenting an opinion and I wasn't presenting a different opinion - aka not arguing. There's no need to start personal attack in a clarification discussion.

Regardless I'll just open another thread if I still can't get 32 sec recast then.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 02-27-2017 at 08:27 AM.

could we get 1 or 2 new spells for rdm or would u Change some please? rdm's ability in enfeebling Magic is embrrassing at the Moment, the only useful unique spells we have here are distract and frazzle and These are not even great and niche spells u dont even Need in most Content, rdm Needs something to be worthy Support, rdm can barely do anything usefull in Content that matters that other Jobs cant do better
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4