Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

1st Hit of Weapon Skill Acc & WS Acc gear?

I was wondering if we could get any of these questions answered?

1st) The player base has figured out that the first hit of a WS gets a massive hidden accuracy bonus we believe it is in the +100 acc range but knowing if we are right or if its different would be awesome to help us gear around content especially higher tier content with the Monster AGI change.

2nd) "Weapon Skill Accuracy" gear. Does it only apply to the first hit of a weapon skill or does it apply to all hits? We assume its all but this is hard to test for and since Weapon Skill Damage + gear tends to be only be the first hit and also the hidden accuracy bonus is only the first hit it may in fact not be for all hits.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    1) Don't think it every officially got translated but jp devs confirmed (though should note I did some testing long ago that suggested some low level meh ws don't necessarily get it). But yes they say it does and you can read a player translation here

2) Same post above is somewhat ambiguous about gear or at least the gorgets. It sounds like they are saying yes but only certain ws but those happen to be the ws we know work for dmg when most do not so they might have just glossed over the acc part. And there answer for why the innate acc boost is just first hit suggests no as well. Actually probably isn't that hard to test anymore though given the sheer amount we can get now. Though gorgets probably will work differently than others like they do for dmg
    (1)

Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This one slipped by me, I try to hunt for JP dev post we never get translated! Thank you for posting this now I need to find the link to the official post.

Found it: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...812#post571812
    (0)
    Last edited by MilkMansKid; 09-28-2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: More Info