Character
    Saefinn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Any Improvements on Learning Blue Magic?

Hey folks,
    Returning player here, so trying to get up to speed. I have noticed SE have made a lot of things easier and more painless. Blue Mage was a job I always wanted to finish, but I remember spending a few days on Quantum Continuum before crying and giving up. Some Blue Magic being a little nicer to me. I've not found any new gear yet or any reference to improvements on learning Blue Magic to the game, however, I have been working on capping my Blue Magic.

So I thought I would ask, is there anything new that helps improve the rate of learning Blue Magic?
    (0)
    Saefinn on Asura
    Main Jobs: Corsair: i117, Scholar: i117, Monk: i117, Summoner: i117

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The AF hands are the only gear that really help with learning spells. However, there are minimum skill requirements to learning the spells, so wearing more blue skill gear might help you.

You missed the boat on the job points category for easing up on 'learning blue magic'. Since people complained about it being useless for those who've already learned everything, the devs changed it to something else.
    (0)

Character
    Saefinn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    That's a bugger, I'd have grinded happily for that. :P I got the AF hands still and I'll see what Blue Magic gear I can snag I haven't already got and finish capping my Blue Magic skill. I think it was around 400 last I checked, so not really too far off.

Cheers.
    (0)
    Saefinn on Asura
    Main Jobs: Corsair: i117, Scholar: i117, Monk: i117, Summoner: i117