Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    They should have added a numbered system to the afterglows done before the ilevel revamp... Its completely unfair that peoples hard work was erased with 0 acknowledgement. They added that system to the fishing rods, so it would have been nice. Oh well, something I'll be annoyed about until the end I guess lol
    No one's hard work was erased? Again: These are not Ilvl items. They aren't going to scale past lv99 because shields and throwing slot items don't do that.

Considering they added multiple other high end equipment systems in subsequent years, only a fool would have bought into any relic weapon or item expecting it to always be the best- especially considering some of them already weren't the best at their introduction lol

I made a claustrum, do you think I care if nirvana is better? It didn't stop me from finishing it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-04-2023 at 02:34 PM.

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No one's hard work was erased? Again: These are not Ilvl items. They aren't going to scale past lv99 because shields and throwing slot items don't do that.

Considering they added multiple other high end equipment systems in subsequent years, only a fool would have bought into any relic weapon or item expecting it to always be the best- especially considering some of them already weren't the best at their introduction lol

I made a claustrum, do you think I care if nirvana is better? It didn't stop me from finishing it.
    On examination of the wide array of ilvl shields searchable on FFXIAH, it seems that each item level is worth Shield Skill +~5-7 and about 3-6 DEF. Sounds scaled up to me.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well it looks like you got me on the shields but I don't see any item level musical instruments or other throwing slot items with the exception of actual throwing weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Well it looks like you got me on the shields but I don't see any item level musical instruments or other throwing slot items with the exception of actual throwing weapons.
    Nibiru Harp and Linos. I didn't bother mentioning those, though, because being ilvl119 doesn't seem to actually do anything special for those. They're augmentable, I guess, but that's not something that ever really required item level anywhere else.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2